Member of the Global Sales Operations team providing sales analysis and reporting to management and divisional sales leaders.
· Work with sales department to manage sales opportunity development.
· Develop metrics to manage sales and develop sales forecasts.
· Perform sales analysis and trending.
· Work closely with sales, finance, manufacturing operations and order fulfillment to track progress towards demand and revenue forecasts.
· Gather, analyze, prepare and validate sales, financial and performance data.
· Develop sales forecasts and variance analyses for the sales division such as:
Sales forecasts and results compared to plan
Projected attainment vs. sales goals.
Penetration of targeted promotions.
Market share trends.
· Maintain data and systems tools utilizing large sets of data from multiple sources
· Monitor adherence to company sales procedures.
· Support the development of automated tools and applications to increase efficiency and accuracy of analyses and reporting
Advanced knowledge of Excel and database applications
Salesforce.com and/or other CRM application knowledge desired.
SAP/BW/Business Objects knowledge preferred
Data management, report development
Bachelor's degree required or equivalent experience in a Finance Analyst, Systems Analyst or Sales Analyst role.
· 3+ years of experience as an Analyst preferably with a considerable sales focus.
· Sales forecasting
· Opportunity Management
· Extracting appropriate financial elements from business deals / contracts
· Strong analytical skills required.
· Data accuracy, attention to detail, and ability to present data in professional manner required
· Strong communication skills required.
The Toro Company - 19 months ago