UPS, one of the “World’s Most Admired Companies” according to Fortune , is looking for motivated and enthusiastic students to participate in summer internships. Selected candidates will gain invaluable knowledge and experience in different areas of our business and will learn a broad perspective of the logistics industry by interacting with various levels of management. Students gain valuable experience to apply the knowledge they have gained during their studies.
- Shadow UPS Sales Professional to understand a day-in-a-life of an Account Executive to gain experience with UPS sales processes
- Spend time in Package operations to become knowledgeable of our core business
- Prepare reports and analyze data to understand how Sr. Leaders view results
- Research internal and external trends and prepare recommendations
- Drive assigned project(s) to completion, tracking results and exceeding expectations
- Prepare capstone presentation and deliver to senior sales leadership to demonstrate presentation and communication skills
- Other duties as needed
- Demonstrates leadership attributes within classroom, projects, volunteering
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to communicate with all levels of management
- Ability to multitask and work with cross functional teams
- Last semester – Junior Year preferred
- Experience using Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook)
Employer will not sponsor visas for position.
- Actively enrolled student
- Microsoft Experience
- Year in School
UPS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
UPS - 2 years ago
As a global leader in package delivery and supply chain solutions, UPS is passionate about innovating new ways to make business work better,...