- As a Sales Intern at Xerox, you can expect both a rewarding and stimulating experience in a field operations environment.
- This position will provide college students with practical sales experience and help to prepare them for a professional Sales career. Internships are an excellent way for Xerox sales management and HR to assess talent for future entry-level Sales hiring opportunities.
- The role holder can expect to participate on various teams and projects within a field sales team.
- Individual contributor who works under direction of a manager. Assignments will be provided to enhance the business experience base of the role holder.
- The role supports/coordinates sales activities within a team and manages small projects.
- The Sales Intern will learn to develop expertise in key areas including customer service and satisfaction, collecting and distilling data, and assisting with product and business strategies.
- The position will also be responsible for assisting with planning, goal setting, qualifying leads, and achieving activity targets by working closely with a Sales Manager and his team.
- Additional activities would also include, but not be limited to, preparation of sales proposals, data analysis, and participating in customer-focused events.
- The role will also allow for exposure Fortune 1000 Accounts and major industries targeted for Xerox solutions, including Graphic Arts, Financial Services, Manufacturing, and/or Public Sector entities.
Minimum High School Diploma / (GED) / Secondary School GCSE or equivalent
Preferred Bachelor's Degree or enrolled in collegiate program to attain
Preferred Master's Degree or enrolled in collegiate program to attain
Candidate Background: Skills, Knowledge & Ability: Minimum requirements:
Students currently enrolled in an accredited Bachelor or Master degree program.
Minimum 3.00 GPA required (on a 4.00 scale).
Financial analysis experience preferred.
Proficient with MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Access).
Excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
Demonstrated leadership capabilities and ability to collaborate within a team environment.
Ability to work in the United States on a permanent basis
Xerox - 18 months ago
copy to clipboard -
Why build your career at Xerox?
Because every day you’ll work alongside people who are as passionate about new ideas, customer...