We're looking for a motivated, resourceful Paid intern to join our sales team in a business development capacity. The internship will involve roughly 16 hours of work per week. Applicants should be focused, have unparalleled work ethic and a passion for social media. The position is paid, and Offerpop will help you receive course credit when applicable. |
- Support the sales department by contributing to top-of-funnel business development
- Spearhead group research efforts, scouring the Facebook and Twitter landscapes to identify potential business opportunities
- Compile targeted outreach lists organized by vertical and territory and track all outreach
- Meet regularly with the business development and sales reps to focus efforts and report progress
The ideal candidate is an undergraduate or graduate student who is eager to learn and contribute, and is seeking experience in the internet industry.
Relevant skills and experience:
- Experience in marketing, business development or sales
- Familiarity with web, email and social media marketing concepts
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Microsoft office and Google Docs proficiency a must; experience using business research sites (The List Online, Hoovers) and Salesforce is a plus
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
offerpop - 20 months ago
Offerpop’s powerful, easy-to-use social marketing solutions allow brands to reach broader audiences, increase engagement, and grow...