We are currently seeking an extremely motivated, experienced individual in the capacity of an Invoicing Clerk. This position will be location in our corporate headquarters in Radnor.
- Responsible for accurately entering, processing and batching invoices and other payment requests
- Adhere to all deadlines and meet departmental productivity measurements
- Responsible for deciphering and entering information from invoices for ensuring high rate, 100%, accuracy in invoice entry.
- Identify and improve efficiencies in invoice entry department
- Effectively communicate changes on invoices with the Sales Department.
- Generate batch edit reports and audit data entry according to standard invoice guidelines and other departmental standards and policies.
- Prepare records of all outstanding items to be accrued at month end for Finance Department.
- Prioritize workload in order to meet all applicable deadlines.
- Maintains filing systems by determining the most appropriate filing category.
- Compares computer-printout data against source documents and journal entries to verify accuracy, and prepares input forms to reconcile errors.
- Answers inquiries that may result in a search for records.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Previous data entry and invoice knowledge.
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing with all levels of personnel throughout the company.
- Ability to use good judgment and initiative to determine the approach or action to take in any situation.
- Must have excellent organizational skills with the ability to meet department and company absolute deadlines.
- Must be accurate, detail oriented and capable of setting own work priorities and working independently.
- Ability to multi-task.
Preferred Sands - 23 months ago