Responsible for directly the hourly sales staff in terms of customer service and selling expectation while analyzing and understanding sales reports and data. Assists in overseeing Company merchandising programs including store signage.
· Responsible for supporting company standards of selling and customer service by providing leadership and training related to the company directed service programs.
· Responsible for the implementation of merchandise presentation standards and signage to meet company standards and to maximize profit.
· Comply with cash office procedures, including daily deposit preparation and cashier balancing .
Specialized Skill Required
· Strong problem-solving skills
· Ability to provide excellent customer service
· Ability to adjust priorities and manage time wisely in a fast-paced environment
· Ability to communicate in a clear, concise and understandable manner
· Ability to listed attentively to others, understand material and provide instruction to associates
· Ability to prepare routine administrative paperwork
· Good attention to detail
· Basic PC skills
· Knowledge of golf and golf clubs helpful
- High School diploma or equivalent
- 1-2 years of related retail experience
Why Work for Golf Galaxy?
- Passion for Golf
- Competitive Pay
- Flexible Spending Account
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Optional Short Term Disability
- Optional Life Insurance
- Employee Discount
- Flexible Part-Time Schedules
Golf Galaxy - 11 months ago
Let Golf Galaxy help with your galactic battle to break par. It operates about 80 golf superstores in 30 states. Stores offer "...