Orchard Supply Hardware has deep roots in California. Founded in 1931 as a farmer's cooperative in San Jose, California, Orchard has grown to be California's "large" hardware store. We wouldn't have been around this long had it not been for the hard-working enthusiastic, and entrepreneurial individuals that made working at Orchard their career.
As the title suggests, the Sales Lead literally is the leader of one of the store's departments. The Sales Lead will perform all the necessary duties to accurately, efficiently, and professionally manage his/her assigned area of responsibility. The Sales Lead personally demonstrates and clearly communicates performance and customer service standards and expectations to all associates and evaluates the execution of that performance. The Sales Lead acts as a leader in the store and is a critical member of the store management team.
- AA degree a plus 2-3 years of retail sales experience
- Previous experience leading/managing others is a plus
- Excellent communication skills; verbal, written, listening
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to supervisor and oversee a team
- Ability to prioritize and manage time effectively
- Ability to work in stressful situation
- Professional approach
Orchard Supply Hardware - 6 months ago
Orchard Supply Hardware supplies California's do-it-yourselfers. It operates more than 85 home centers in the Golden State, from Los...