· A growing Pediatric specialty pharmaceutical company
· Expanding their national sales force.
· A growing company with a strong pipeline of new products
· National Sales Manager
· Establish clear consistent strategic direction to support company vision and annual goals.
· Plan, organize and maintain field force size & structure to ensure achievement of sales forecast
· Coordinate hiring of field sales force representatives with District Managers
· Implement the company’s marketing plan
· Based in the Charlotte, North Carolina area
· Covers the entire United States
· Total income package is $140-185K or more
· Base Salary $110-135K
· Bonus plan adds $30-50K at goal
· Company Car
· Excellent benefit package, Medical, Dental, Life, Disability, 401K, etc.
· 4-year degree (BA or BS)
· 5-10 years of Pharmaceutical Sales Management experience is required
· Pediatric Pharmaceutical sales experience is helpful
· Documented track record of success with stack rankings, awards and commendations
· Clean driving record
Employment Corporation of America - 19 months ago
copy to clipboard -