· Cardiology specialty division of a major international pharmaceutical manufacturer
· A top 10 global healthcare corporation
· A leader in their segments of the industry.
· A growing company with a strong pipeline of new products
· Hospital Regional Business Director
· Work closely with Regional Sales Managers to drive business
· Oversee field operations of entire Cardiovascular Hospital region
· Create strategies with all Academic Institutions & IDNs, Chairmen & Directors
· Identify new business opportunities with RBDs, DSMs, RAMs, NAMs, Medical Affairs & Marketing
· Cleveland, Ohio Regional market area
· Total income package is $182-237K or more
· Compensation includes base salary plus bonus plan
· Base salary commensurate with experience and prior earnings
· Bonus plan can add even more income
· Compensation plan also includes stock options
· Company Car
· Excellent benefit package, Medical, Dental, Life, Disability, 401K, etc.
· Outstanding advancement opportunities.
· 4-year degree (BA or BS)
· Must have 10-15 years of experience in the Pharmaceutical Sales industry
· Must have experience as a Regional Sales Manager or a similar senior level role
· Must have some Hospital / IDN experience
· Must have had some corporate level strategic rotations in Medical Affairs, Managed Markets, Product Management and/or Marketing
· Experience selling Cardiovascular medicines is preferred
· Documented track record of success with stack rankings, awards and commendations
· Clean driving record
Please note: Candidates who do not posess ALL of the MUST HAVE experiences listed above cannot be considered for this position and should NOT bother to apply.
Employment Corporation of America - 10 months ago
copy to clipboard