· A growing Dermatology specialty pharmaceutical company
· Expanding their national sales force.
· A growing company with a strong pipeline of new products
· Pharmaceutical Dermatology District Sales Manager
· Hire, train and coach 8-10 new and existing sales representatives
· Sales Reps sell prescription medicines to Dermatology specialist physicians
· This is a pure specialty sales force with no primary care sales calls.
· Based in the Houston or Dallas area
· Covers the state of Texas
· Will require up to 40% overnight travel
· Total income package is $125-155K or more
· Base Salary $100-125K (depending upon experience)
· Bonus plan adds $25-30K at goal,
· Bonus can be even higher based on personal performance
· Company Car
· Excellent benefit package, Medical, Dental, Life, Disability, 401K, etc.
· Paid vacation & holidays
· Outstanding advancement opportunities
· 4-year degree (BA or BS)
· 2 or more years Pharmaceutical Sales Management experience
· Dermatology sales experience is helpful but not absolutely required
· Documented track record of success, stack rankings, awards and commendations
· Clean driving record
PLEASE NOTE: Candidates who do not have at least 2 years of Pharmaceutical Sales Management experience cannot be considered for this position and should not bother to apply.
Employment Corporation of America - 18 months ago