· Cardiology specialty division of a major international pharmaceutical manufacturer
· A major well-known corporation
· A leader in their segments of the industry.
· A growing company with a strong pipeline of new products
· District Sales Manager - Hospital Cardiology Specialty Pharmaceuticals
· Lead a team of Hospital Specialty sales representatives
· Market includes Interventional Cardiologists and Cath Labs at major hospitals
· This is a pure Hospital accounts position with no office-based sales calls
· Based in the Denver, Colorado area
· Includes Boulder, Fort Collins and Casper WY
· Will require some overnight travel
· Total income package is $157-182K or more
· Base Salary $120-145K (depending upon experience)
· Bonus plan adds $37K at goal, but can be even higher based on personal performance
· Company Car
· Excellent benefit package, Medical, Dental, Life, Disability, 401K, etc.
· Outstanding advancement opportunities.
· 4-year degree (BA or BS)
· 5 years of Pharmaceutical Sales Management experience
· Experience selling to Interventional Cardiologists and hospitals
· Knowledge of the Cath Lab marketplace
· Experience with IDNs in the district
· Documented track record of success with stack rankings, awards and commendations
· Clean driving record
Please note: Candidates who do not have at least 5 years sales management experience selling to Interventional Cardiologists and hospitals cannot be considered for this position and should NOT bother to apply.
Since 1975, ECA has specialized in recruiting and placing Sales and Sales Management personnel with leading Fortune 500 Companies on a...