- A growing Dermatology specialty pharmaceutical company
- Expanding their national sales force.
- A growing company with a strong pipeline of new products
- Pharmaceutical Dermatology District Sales Manager
- Hire, train and coach 8-10 new and existing sales representatives
- Sales Reps sell prescription medicines to Dermatology specialist physicians
- This is a pure specialty sales force with no primary care sales calls.
- Based in the Houston or Dallas area
- Covers the state of Texas
- Will require up to 40% overnight travel
- Total income package is $125-155K or more
- Base Salary $100-125K (depending upon experience)
- Bonus plan adds $25-30K at goal,
- Bonus can be even higher based on personal performance
- Company Car
- Excellent benefit package, Medical, Dental, Life, Disability, 401K, etc.
- Paid vacation & holidays
- Outstanding advancement opportunities
- 4-year degree (BA or BS)
- 2 or more years Pharmaceutical Sales Management experience
- Dermatology sales experience is helpful but not absolutely required
- Documented track record of success, stack rankings, awards and commendations
- Clean driving record
PLEASE NOTE: Candidates who do not have at least 2 years of Pharmaceutical Sales Management experience cannot be considered for this position and should not bother to apply.