· Cardiology specialty division of a major international pharmaceutical manufacturer
· A major well-known corporation
· A leader in their segments of the industry.
· A growing company with a strong pipeline of new products
· District Sales Manager - Hospital Cardiology Specialty Pharmaceuticals
· Lead a team of Hospital Specialty sales representatives
· Market includes Interventional Cardiologists and Cath Labs at major hospitals
· This is a pure Hospital accounts position with no office-based sales calls
· Based in the Phoenix or Tucson, Arizona area
· Includes Yuma, Palm Springs and the Valley of the Sun
· Will require some overnight travel
· Total income package is $157-182K or more
· Base Salary $120-145K (depending upon experience)
· Bonus plan adds $37K at goal, but can be even higher based on personal performance
· Company Car
· Excellent benefit package, Medical, Dental, Life, Disability, 401K, etc.
· Outstanding advancement opportunities.
· 4-year degree (BA or BS)
· 5 years of Pharmaceutical Sales Management experience
· Experience selling to Interventional Cardiologists and hospitals
· Knowledge of the Cath Lab marketplace
· Experience with IDNs in the district
· Documented track record of success with stack rankings, awards and commendations
· Clean driving record
Please note: Candidates who do not have at least 5 years sales management experience selling to Interventional Cardiologists and hospitals cannot be considered for this position and should NOT bother to apply.
Employment Corporation of America - 14 months ago