Who You Are:
You’re a sales person at heart, with a passion for leading and developing people. You are self motivated, organized, detailed and can do ten things at once. You feel personally rewarded when through your coaching and mentorship your team is successful. You aren’t afraid of thinking of creative solutions to help the team achieve company goals. Your track record illustrates delivering consistent results by exceeding sales targets. You know how to build relationships to support your team internally and externally. You’re calm under pressure, and can comfortably navigate through ambiguity. People naturally gravitate to you as a leader who is trustworthy and respected. You have at least 5 years prior sales management experience managing a phone based sales team preferably selling a service product. You know who you are…
Your Next Challenge:
- Manages employees’ performance against relevant key performance indicators such as exceeding monthly, quarterly or annual sales targets.
- Coaches, support, and motivates team to help them meet their sales objectives by providing constructive feedback and mentoring.
- Collaborates with the sales teams in the field and in house to ensure they are well supported and clients’ needs are met.
- Cultivates and maintains knowledge of all company products and services.
- Develops high performing employees and effectively manages those in need of improvement.
- Guides team members on customer service techniques.
- Works cross-functionally with key partners, especially in marketing, product, finance, technology, legal and sales operations to help the team get problems resolved.
- Coordinates the completion of accurate, relevant reports to senior management on a timely basis.
- Trains the team in internal systems, processes and procedures
- Ensures all members of the team are working equitably to support internal and external customers
What You'll Need:
- Minimum of 5 years relevant and/or management experience in this field
- Proficient knowledge of CRM, all MS Office tools and other relevant software applications
- Demonstrated ability to work in an environment of change
- High level of analytical decision making ability
- Particularly high level of proficiency creating complex Excel reporting
- Experience using and generating reports from a CRM system (Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics, Oracle, etc.)
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Core competencies: High accountability for results, solutions driven, understands the need for constant improvement, functions well in a changing environment and strategic thinker
What We Do:
Who We Are:
Getty Images is the world's leading creator and distributor of visual content and the first place creative professionals turn to discover, purchase and manage imagery. The company's award winning photographers and imagery help customers create inspiring work which appears every day in the world's most influential newspapers, magazines, advertising campaigns, films, television programs, books and Web sites. Headquartered in Seattle, WA and serving customers in more than 100 countries, Getty Images believes in the power of imagery to drive positive change, educate, inform, and entertain. Visit Getty Images at http://gettyimages.com .
Getty Images, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and strongly supports diversity in the workplace.
Getty Images - 18 months ago
Getty Images has an eye out for the big picture. The visual content provider is a major supplier of creative and editorial imagery,...