Title: Sales Manager, Research and Education
About Fujitsu Network Communications Inc.
Fujitsu Network Communications Inc., headquartered in Richardson, Texas, is an innovator in Connection-oriented Ethernet and optical transport technologies. A market leader in packet optical networking solutions, WDM and SONET, Fujitsu offers a broad portfolio of multi-vendor network services as well as end-to-end solutions for design, implementation, migration, support and management of optical networks. The only major optical networking vendor to manufacture its own equipment in North America, Fujitsu has over 450,000 network elements deployed by major North American carriers across the US, Canada, Europe, and Asia. For more information, please see: http://us.fujitsu.com/telecom.
This Sales Manager position will focus on selling to the Research and Education Market Segment. The sales manager is responsible for Business Development, Generating Sales and managing the support of Fujitsu equipment & services solutions to the Research and Education market. The sales manager will establish, develop and maintain relationships with qualified buyers and influencers. They will generate initial interest in Fujitsu products and services, qualify opportunities, and develop effective sales strategies and tactics to win these opportunities to achieve or exceed stated bookings and account development and growth objectives.
The ideal candidate will have Technical Expertise wIth optical transport and data equipment and solutions.
Summary of Primary responsibilities:
- Provide accurate and timely forecast input base in thorough analysis and customer dialogue.
- Lead FNC in the capture of new business for our products and services
- Develop sales strategies and tactics to meet FNC objectives
- Provide representation at all levels of the customer base
- Meet bookings, revenue, product and account growth objectives
- BS in Engineering, Business or related field, MS and/or MBA desirable
- 5 Sales, Marketing experience
- 3 selling into or Exposure to the R&E Market preferred
- Sales or Sales Related Experience, effective written/oral communication, ability to develop business relationships, ability to travel, knowledge of the R&E market and customers, PC literacy to include MS WORD, EXCEL, and POWERPOINT.
Fujitsu - 20 months ago
Fujitsu America believes in the power of information and technology. A subsidiary of Fujitsu, the company offers a broad portfolio of IT...