Enterprise Sales Professional
UnsubCentral, Inc. was founded in 2003 and provides the industry-leading solution to help companies comply with the CAN-SPAM Act and data privacy requirements by allowing them to securely manage suppression lists across all of their email programs, vendors, and partners. The UnsubCentral solution is a web-based SaaS platform that is used by leading advertisers, agencies, and affiliate networks for complete automation, monitoring, and on-demand, secure distribution of their suppression files. With UnsubCentral companies can better target their intended audience, while anti-targeting those who have unsubscribed and those who are already existing customers. The company is headquartered in Austin, TX, but works with clients around the globe.
The Sales Director is responsible for direct sales of our software solutions to both mid-sized and large corporations. The Sales Director establishes relationships with prospective client executives, marketing and technical teams, and in some cases, the legal and privacy teams. This individual will interface with the key business and technical decision-makers, key project stakeholders, procurement and security teams to leverage these relationships in order to generate new business. This position is considered a hunting sales role.
• Identifying and qualifying new account opportunities through professional, dedicated prospecting, networking, and sometimes cold-calling
• Assessing prospect needs from both a business and technical perspective
• Demonstrating the UnsubCentral solution via telephone and internet communications
• Negotiating client agreements and terms
• Utilizing internal customer relationship management (Salesforce) system to track sales activities
• Maintaining accurate opportunity forecasting and sales cycle management
• Generating leads from tradeshows and regional networking events
• Working collaboratively with UnsubCentral’s client services organization to ensure a smooth pre-sales, on-boarding and customer launch process
• Meeting and exceeding monthly and annual sales quotas
This role is for you if you have experience selling digital marketing solutions, have a passion for the rapidly changing landscape of email and affiliate marketing, are self-starter, and thrive in fast-paced, problem-solving environments. In addition, you should bring to the table:
• 5-7 years experience selling interactive services, technology, e-commerce, or software to CEOs, CMOs, CPOs, VPs of Marketing, Directors of Affiliate Marketing
• Strategic, high energy professional with a results-oriented track record of sales closing above quota
• Exemplary verbal and written communication skills
• Highly organized, with the ability to prioritize tasks and to manage time effectively
• Capable of working in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment with rapidly shifting priorities
• Effective negotiator and innovative problem solver
• Self-motivated and possess a “can do” attitude
• Direct marketing background helpful
• Affiliate marketing and/or email marketing experience a plus
• BA/BS/BBA or equivalent experience
We help brands engage the right consumers at scale by fusing the science of programmatic distribution with the art of content...