Festiva Development Group has an opening at our Murrells Inlet Sales off for a Front Line Sales Manager.
The Front Line Sales Manager is responsible for managing how a property’s Front Line sales center is run by keeping a constant floor presence with their sales representatives. The Sales Manager Front Line ensures that through their management of the sales representatives their sales center’s goals are achieved in an efficient way and sales process is followed.
The Sales Manager Front Line:
The Sales Manager Front Line may also:
- Monitors their sales staff’s efficiency through reporting and observation.
- Ensures all company sales process are followed.
- Assists in the closing of sales at the sales table by going over pricing.
- Manages ongoing training with their staff to keep them at their peak effectiveness.
- Verifies that all purchase proposals and other documents relative to purchase are accurate and complete.
- Monitors the cleanliness and orderliness of the sales center, property model, tour reception, and group presentation rooms.
- Monitor SPI to make sure data has been entered into the system accurately
- Create Excel spreadsheets to enter essential numbers for the sale center’s goals
Education/Credentials (minimum required and preferred, when applicable)
This position requires a high school diploma or GED. Two year degree in Business or realted field.
This position requires at least two years of timeshare experience.
Ability to accept responsibility and account for his/her actions.
Ability to adapt to change in the workplace.
Ability to take care of the customers’ needs while following company procedures.
Ability to bring energy to the performance of a task.
Ability to demonstrate conduct conforming to a set of values and accepted standards.
Ability to be truthful and be seen as credible in the workplace.
Ability to get along well with a variety of personalities and individuals.
Ability to be held accountable or answerable for one’s conduct.
Ability to identify and correct conditions that affect employee safety.
Ability to work successfully with a variety of people without making judgments.
Knowledge & Skills
The drive to achieve personal advancement.
Ability to pay attention to the minute details of a project or task.
The ability to formulate a sound decision using the available information.
Ability to influence others to perform their jobs effectively and to be responsible for making decisions.
Ability to influence others to change position or to adopt a specific point of view.
Festiva is Employee Owned (ESOP) and offers to you:
Full Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision offered within 90 days of hire
ESOP: 100% Employer contribution
Life, Short term /Long term disability
Dental and Vision benefits
Career Opportunities throughout the country: We are located in 11 states in the Southeast, Northeast and Midwest
Festiva is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Festiva Development Group - 7 months ago