InfoStretch ( www.infostretch.com ) is a leading mobile application lifecycle management company with a focus on development, testing, sustenance and monitoring. We have been providing expert mobile solutions and services since 2004 to various enterprises to help them mobilize, monetize and thrive. Our focus is to provide domain specific, end-to-end packaged mobile solutions in retail, travel, banking, digital entertainment and media.
We are looking for a strong Sales Manager. The individual must have between 5-7 yrs experience, with the latest experience (2 years or more) in the IT Services / Mobile sector of Tech companies delivering solutions in that space. The person will work with the BD/Sales and Technical team, with reporting to BD/Sales Team.
The candidate will drive all aspects of customer interface including building POC ( Point of Contact ) and collaborating with the solution, delivery, and engineering teams. The ideal candidate will also liaison with the marketing team to build new collaterals like case studies and product literature. Excellent written & oral communication skills is critical to this job.
This job involves building business opportunities in enterprise accounts. The role deliverables would be broadly as follows:
- Ability to develop and sustain effective new business relationships with clients in order to leverage and set up business deals
- Proven ability to identify, shape and convert business opportunities in the target market space. Proven capability to develop and manage sales opportunities across the complete sales cycle
- Delivering a great customer experience to customers and partners.
- Revenue focus - growing revenue segments and exceed growth targets
- Executing business initiatives
- Managing pipeline health and sales processes
- Tracking market trends - solutions, purchases - wins and losses
- Closely working with prospective and existing clients throughout Asia Pacific, Europe
- Develop and maintain a strong repository of data with all relevant information for repeatable use in Pre-sales requirements.
- Study & design solutions to meet EOI/RFI/RFP/Customer requirements
- Create Collateral including whitepapers, presentations, case studies etc.
- Track competition & be able to differentiate vis a vis the competitors during all client interactions as well as in sessions with Sales Team
- Solution selling approach – that helps in executing sales process
- Understand client’s requirements, grasp and present the vision, technical solutions and value propositions
- Ensure that the proposed/design solutions are aligned to client’s business requirements
- Prepare technical docs like architecture diagram, work flows, flow charts etc
- Clear success track record of putting together winning proposals
- Continuously remain updated with latest trends & technologies, industry best practices & standards
* BE/MBA with 5 years of total experience in IT Services, with at least 2-3 years of clear pre-sales solutions consultant experience
* Excellent understanding of technology & business domain of relevant market
* Hands on experience in gap analysis
* Very organized and methodical in approach.
* Strong communication (verbal & written), presentation, organizational and interpersonal skills
* Keenness and aptitude for self learning & quick R&D
* Understand Commercial and Market Feasibility aspect while designing a solution.
* Good Client interaction skills, analytical and Problem solving skills
* Highly organized and efficient, with a proven ability to both think strategically and execute plans
* Ability to engage with enterprise clients
* Ability to work under pressure between conflicting priorities
* Ability to work with cross functional teams, build inter personal relationships and achieve tasks collaboratively
* Willingness to work under tight deadlines.
Technical Skills :
* Good knowledge of latest mobile & web technologies,
* Experience on Software/Mobile Testing solutions is an added advantage
* Understands distributed/web based application architectures and techniques, app development methodologies, database design, web service/APIs & third party integration etc.
An excellent salary and bonus package is just the start with an InfoStretch career. We also provide medical, dental, vision, 401k with company match, company paid life insurance, paid time off, paid holidays, tuition reimbursement, gym reimbursement are standard here. Add to that annual performance evaluations, company parties and family picnics and you’ve got a career that continually rewards your effort. There’s nothing more important to our success than our employees and we prove it every day.
This is a direct hire fulltime position. If you feel that this is a good match for your skillsets - please send a current word version of your resume along with a cover letter describing your skills, experience and salary expectations. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)
InfoStretch is a leader in Mobile Application Development, Testing and Certification Services. InfoStretch also specializes in Enterprise...