The Successful candidate is a self-starter, practices independent thinking,
well organized, extremely reliable, detail oriented and assertive as a team
player.Drives team to focus on the needs of the customer.Directing all
aspects of the company’s outbound sales. Establishes and implements
policies and procedures for the sales team. Responsible for leading and
maintaining strategic sales initiatives to position the company for
continued growth. Ensures the meeting of sales objectives, while managing
costs. Will include partnering with customer service global accounts.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
1. The successful candidate is a self-starter, practices independent
thinking, well organized, highly reliable, detail oriented and a team
2. Passionate about sales with the ability to lead and maintain strategic
sales initiatives to position the company for continued growth.
3. Collaborate with internal departments to develop and implement solutions
to increase sales and customer satisfaction.
4. Owns Sales Metrics.
5. Possess an outgoing approach to customer sales and service. With
experience in organizing, planning, and implementing lead file management.
6. Ability to hire, train and have the ability to motivate others.
7. Effectively create and manage a Sales Department budget.
8. Control and maintain access to confidential customer data, reports,
orders and quotations.
9. Must have the ability to set goals and efficiently measure them.
10. Be creative in ways to increase sales and drive higher closing ratios.
11. Continuously improve customer satisfaction and service excellence.
12. Implementing improvements for call handling to increase customer
satisfaction, retention, productivity, quality and profitability.
13. Orchestrate and administer performance reviews, feedback and recommend
compensation and incentive programs.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• 8+ years of direct experience in a direct B2B campaign telesales
environment some of which must include at least 5 years of sales leadership
• Strong aptitude and experience in managing and leading the sales process
for outbound sales.
• Sales aptitude, strong leadership skills, and high level of
professionalism. Ability to develop others in Account Management.
• Strong in the area or Training and coaching.
• Four year college degree in business or marketing or related field
Brady Corporation is an international manufacturer and marketer of complete solutions that identify and protect premises, products and...