- Tooling/Cutting Tools Experience Required
Sells in the industrial products with a focus on cutting tools, metalworking supplies/tools services, and value adds by visiting and interacting with established and prospective customers to ensure the achievement of individual and corporate sales and profit goals.
Local Candidates Only.
- Associates / Bachelor’s degree or the equivalent is preferred. 2+ years outside sales experience is required.
- Broad knowledge of wholesale sales techniques is required. The ability to demonstrate experience with the Metalworking Product Area is essential. Broad knowledge of the Metalworking Product Areas (Cutting Tools, saw blades, etc.) is required. Excellent communications skills are required. Basic computer literacy desired.
- A valid driver's license is required. Position requires daily local travel within market territory.
All information is held in strict confidence. Please pass this email along to any qualified colleagues
- Drill Bits
- Screwdriver Bit Tips
- Taps, Dies, Chasers & Threading Tools
- Production Band Saw Blades
- Jigsaw, Recips, Hacksaw, Hole Saw Blades
- Portaband Saw Blades
- Circular Saw Blades
- Diamond, Cold Saw & Metal Cutting Blades
- Band Saws
1. Date of Availability:
2. Do you have a non-compete Agreement in place with your current or former employer:
3. How many years experience do you have selling "Cutting Tools" products? Please provide product examples and brands.
4. Industries Serviced (Example. Automotive, Construction, Chemicals, Utilities):
5. How many years have you worked in the metalworking industry?
6. Number of accounts managed:
7. Other observations/facts we should know:
8. Reason for leaving company/looking:
9. Salary expectation for New Position:
10. Total sales in territory for the last year:
Cameron Craig Group - 20 months ago
The Cameron Craig Group owns and operates a national job board that connects job seekers to more than 1400+ recruiters in the US.