The new Dale Earnhardt Jr. Buick GMC Cadillac, located in Tallahassee, FL , is looking for Sales Managers with a proven track record to join our team. www.daleearnhardtjrbuickgmccadillac.com
The Dale Earnhardt Jr. dealerships are the first in the Tallahassee market for Hendrick Automotive Group, which will manage the stores. The company operates 84 dealerships across the country, including the Earnhardt locations. Both facilities will undergo renovations to modernize their appearances and amenities
Dale Earnhardt Jr. Buick GMC Cadillac is a member of the Hendrick Automotive Group and provides a rare blend of outstanding leadership and a culture that is distinctively people-oriented. We offer you a professional working environment with continuous training and performance excellence as a team member of one of the largest and most successful privately held retail automotive groups in the nation. http://www.hendrickauto.com/
We offer company paid training and education through Hendrick University and the manufacturer, paid vacation, competitive benefits and compensation. We offer an exciting opportunity to be a part of a company culture that values its employees and seeks to promote from within to maximize career growth opportunities for top performers . All new hires will be participating in Hendrick University training courses starting soon with Hendrick Culture.
New Vehicle Sales Manager is responsible for leading the new-vehicle sales department. The New-Vehicle Sales Manager is responsible for operations, sales performance results, employee supervision, and customer satisfaction in the new-vehicle sales department.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Responsible for improving sales and operations.
- Responsible for department hiring & discipline decisions.
- Maintains Customer Satisfaction scores at or above company standards.
- Assists sales team with processing or completing sales.
- Trains and supervises sales team.
- Develops promotions to motivate sales team.
- Sets schedules for sales team.
- Oversees department inventory.
- Interacts with customers to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Responsible for sale price & trade-in vehicle appraisals decisions.
- Reinforces company policies and adheres to policies.
- Encourages compliance with applicable laws & regulations.
- Ensures proper reporting of sales to manufacturer(s).
- Has working knowledge of factory(s) incentive programs.
- Attends required manager meetings.
- Maintains effective employee relations.
- Follows Safeguards rules and regulations.
- At least 3 years of Sales Management experience in an Automotive Dealership required
- Professional appearance and strong communications skills
- Advanced computer skills is a plus
- Proven track record of successful selling
- Strong record of positive Customer Satisfaction results
- Submit to and successfully complete MVR, background check, and pre-employment drug test
- Valid driver's license with good driving record
Our team members enjoy a positive working environment with opportunities for professional growth through training and advancement from within the organization. Our team members also enjoy a comprehensive benefits program including:
- Medical and prescription coverage
- Basic life insurance, 401(k) with company match
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee discounts on vehicle purchases, parts and service
- We also offer a group of supplemental benefit plans including dental coverage, short-term disability, long-term disability, supplemental life insurance and legal services.
- Comprehensive employee recognition programs.
- Continued training through Hendrick University and the manufacturer.
- Opportunities for career advancement.
Hendrick Automotive Group - 2 years ago