Job Title: Sales Manger
FLSA Status: Exempt
Type of Position: Full Time
Reports to: General Manager
Reporting to this position: Sales Engineer
Job Summary: The Sales Manger is responsible for planning, designing, developing, and executing the organization's marketing plan for assigned product by establishing effective selling strategies.
Duties and Responsabilities:
- Adheres to all safety guidelines, and uses Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) preventing incidents or injury to self or others.
- Maintains a clean and orderly work area for safe operations as well as customer presentation.
- Performs work according to the highest quality standards to produce a superior end product, meeting or exceeding customer expectations.
- Participates in and supports the principles of Open Book Management.
- Performs territory analysis of competition.
- Provides training, education, and technical assistance to purchasing and customers.
- Coordinates and cooperates with Manufacturing, Purchasing, and Operations managers in producing new products.
- Provides product fedback and customer comments to General Manager.
Skills and Abilities:
- Assist with business development activities through obtaining new customers and clients.
- Assists with the development of sales and promotional materials.
- Participates in budgetary process.
- Attends trade shows and industry association meetings.
- Travel overnight when required.
- Perform duties as assigned.
- Posesses excellent interpersonal skills to move projects to completion.
- Posesses excellent oral and written communication skills are required in order to effectively communicate with internal and external customers.
- Posesses computer skills including proficiency with Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Ability to write logic driven reports in Crystal Reports or VB reports.
- Ability to build a team and relationships with fellow employees and potential and current customers.
- Five (5) years of industrial sales experience.
- Engineering or mechanical experience preferred.
Physical Requirements Essential to Perform the Duties of the Job:
- Bachelor's Degree in Business or Marketing Required.
- Frequently remains in sitting position to perform duties at desk and on computer.
- Ocasionally walks and stands when traveling to events and customer sites.
- Ocasionally communicates with customers and potential customers to discuss SRC capabilities.
- Seldom lifts and moves marketing and promotional materials weighing up to 25 pounds.
- Frequently uses phone and computer with hands and fingers.
- Frequently views computer and reports to perform marketing tasks.
- Seldom stoops, kneels, or bends to move materials.
- Ocasionally exposed to outside elements when traveling to events and customer sites.
Hanna Resource Group - 15 months ago