Hotel Kabuki, a Joie de Vivre hotel
The Hotel Kabuki is searching for a Sales Manager with experience in the San Francisco market. The ideal Sales Manager understands the boutique hotel environment and has strong business acumen with potential clients, hotel guests and team members alike. The Sales Manager will lead the sales efforts for driving group business to Hotel Kabuki with an emphasis on the Entertainment, Government and Wholesale markets as well as managing convention group blocks.
Based in San Francisco, Joie de Vivre is a boutique hotelier that is in the midst of an ambitious national expansion program. Joie de Vivre plans to add 20 more properties by 2015 through management agreements, joint ventures and acquisitions. As a hospitality company, our people are at the heart of what we do. Progressivism, enthusiasm, entrepreneurialism, creativity, and vibrant diversity create our unique corporate culture.
WHO WILL LOVE THIS POSITION?
- A hotel sales professional who is searching for development in his/her career working directly with the Director of Sales and achieving the property’s revenue and sales goals.
- A passionate and committed leader who is ready to be a key player in increasing our overall YOY historical production and performance.
- A creative and resourceful individual who can develop unique initiatives in capturing or identify opportunities.
- A natural collaborator who enjoys teamwork and comradery
This position opens a great opportunity of exposure within the community and industry as a whole. The Senior Sales Manager for Hotel Tomo will make an immediate impact within the sales force in Joie de Vivre and beyond.
- Meet or exceed the annual sales goals, including sales activity production guidelines.
- Adhere to the hotel’s sales guideline and book profitable business based on need times, including but not limited to prospecting, telemarketing, outside sales calls, site inspections, and presentations.
- Comply with company sales reporting standards, company sales office and system standards.
- Develop and execute sales action plans to close on targeted accounts and or business within a market segment.
- Identify and qualify the market for major room night demand generators, developing effective strategies with the Director of Sales consistent with the hotel’s sales and marketing plan.
- Develop professional selling skills through participation in prescribed training programs as directed.
- Maintain positive relations and high visibility in relative business organizations such as SGMP, Chamber of Commerce, and local hotel/motel associations.
- Maintain realistic working relationships with competitive sales representatives to ensure referrals and co-op bidding.
You might say this company has a zest for hotel life. Joie de Vivre Hospitality operates boutique hotels, with more than 30 properties in...