Salt Lake City, UT
Kelly Services is currently looking for candidates for a Territory Sales position with mobility! This is with an automotive OEM subsidiary. You will be promoting automotive products and services throughout the Salt Lake City area and must reside around the Salt Lake City, UT area. Seeking a candidate that has a strong background in working with automotive dealerships!
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
REQUIRED SKILLS :
- Promote and Increase product awareness, Sales of the product by directly engaging the Automobile Dealership network
- Initiate Dealer interactions, meetings, training, promotions and sales contest product throughout assigned territory.
- Initiate and conduct training calls with dealership personnel on the portfolio of products, services and the proper delivery process.
- Resolve all dealer-customer satisfaction issues through appropriate channels
- Establish effective relationships with the Automobile Dealer network within assigned territory.
- Analyze and interpret Field Sales reports and determine the best course of action to improve dealer performance issues
- Review dealership performance and metrics.
- Use of Sales Force dot com as the software tool to log daily activity and dealer communication.
- Ask probing questions to root cause dealer performance issues.
- Influence dealers to install or modify a dealership processes to correct performance issues.
- Familiarity with new vehicle dealership operations
- Proven sales success in previous positions
- Willingness to work hours required to be effective in assigned time zone
- Computer skills with proficiency on Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Ability to successfully administer multiple tasks
- Excellent oral and written communication skills Proper use of language, grammar and diction
All candidates will successfully complete the required Drug Testing and Background Checks.
- Home based employment with daily travel to automotive dealerships in assigned territory.
- Bonus incentive program.
- Overnight work related travel – one to six overnight trips per month, (varies by territory)
- Company issued vehicle for work related travel and approved personal use.
- Expense and Frequent Flyer reimbursement program which allows employee to retain points and / or mileage from approved work related travel.
- Laptop and cell phone will be provided
- Company paid home office phone service (one line)
- Company paid office high-speed internet service
- Eligible for Benefits (Paid holidays -follows the approved holiday schedule, two weeks paid vacation, medical/dental insurance, 401K, etc.)
As the local offices of Kelly Services do not represent the above position, please apply on-line for immediate consideration. For questions regarding this position, please email rachelle.crum @kellyservices.com .
Kelly Services, Inc. is a Fortune 500 company headquartered in Troy, MI. With more than 2,400 company owned and operated offices in 26 countries, Kelly offers 56 years of stability
About Kelly Services ®
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly ® offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class
staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provides employment to more than 560,000 employees annually.
Revenue in 2012 was $5.5 billion.
Visit kellyservices.com and download The Talent Project , a free iPad ® app by Kelly Services.
iPad is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Connect with us on ]]
Kelly Services, Inc. (Kelly) is a global temporary staffing provider operating in 36 countries and territories throughout the world. The...