PCM, Inc. is expanding and looking to add enthusiastic, professional, and goal-oriented Sales Managers to our team. Sales Managers mentor new and experienced hires in achieving sales objectives. Strong technical product knowledge is required as well as experience managing junior sales representatives.
As a Sales Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Managing 12-15 Account Executives who work via the phone developing new business customers and maintaining relationships with their current customers selling technology solutions.
- Ensuring that your team follows PCM’s daily plans and goals for activity, cold calls, pipeline generation, work ethic, policies, etc.
- Managing your team’s sales pipeline, reporting, forecast, budgets and promotions.
- Contacting your team’s prospects and clients to communicate PCM’s value proposition among key decision makers within the organization.
- Coaching and training your team on customer acquisition, customer development, time management, and the PCM customer experience.
- Developing, maintaining, and leveraging strong relationships with OEM Partners and distributors.
Skills and Specifications
- Min of 2 + years experience managing 12+ employees in a call center environment and working in the IT industry
- Able to manage effectively a cross-functional team.
- Experience in developing sales strategies and performance metrics.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Leadership ability, entrepreneurial attitude and a good team player.
- Advanced computer program skills like Microsoft Word, Excel and so on.
- Strong training and presentation skills.
- Excellent negotiation and sales skills.
- Able to work under pressure and close deadline.
- Ability to work in a structured environment, managing reporting, forecasting, call coaching, and have basic IT technical knowledge.
- Bachelors Degree preferred but will consider candidates without a degree and relevant industry experience
- Self Motivated, Enthusiastic, Ambitious, Goal-Oriented, and Success Driven