Open Positions for Career-Minded People.
Envision yourself on a "SUPERSTAR" team and driving sales!
We seek an experienced, professional manager with excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills. Our Sales Managers must have the ability to meet goals, work in a fast-paced environment and promote and energize the Customer's Home Furnishing experience. As a Sales Manager you will be responsible for enhancing the customer shopping experience and direct activities related to sales support functions. If you have a passion for service, a zest for people and achievement and energy to excel in a high performing retail culture, we want to speak with you!
- Create an environment of hospitality, creativity and comfort with the customer.
- Plan, develop and execute strategic prospecting to increase associate and store profitability.
- Follow, support and enforce company policies and procedures.
- Partner with the Store Management team to enhance the customer experience consistent with company image and standards.
- As a Sales Manager, you must have a professional sales presence and be able to creatively guide customers through their purchasing decision by utilizing a relationship sales building process.
- Follow up with customers to ensure quality customer service.
- Assist in opening and closing the store.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Encourage and develop fellow associates to achieve their goals along with goals of the showroom.
- Perform additional functions that may be assigned at the discretion of management.
Raymour & Flanigan offers opportunities for advancement, plus a comprehensive benefits package that includes 401(k) with company match and profit sharing, Raymour & Flanigan University training, health, dental and vision benefits, paid vacation, short and long-term disability, associate merchandise discount, and paid life insurance.
- The flexibility to work evenings, weekends and most holidays is required.
- Computer skills and the ability to learn new programs.
- Proven track record of sales success preferably in a big box, commission sales environment.
- Desire to succeed within a revenue-driven atmosphere.
- Associate’s degree preferred.
- Minimum of two years sales management experience preferred.
Raymour & Flanigan proudly supports a drug free and smoke free work environment.
Raymour & Flanigan is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any associate or applicant on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, national origin, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, marital or familial status, genetic information or other basis protected by law.
Raymour & Flanigan - 18 months ago
Raymours Furniture is heating up the oft-chilly Northeast, doing business as Raymour & Flanigan. The company operates more than 100...