ACTIVE Network (NYSE: ACTV) is on a mission to make the world a more active place. With deep expertise in activity and participant management™, our ACTIVE Works® cloud technology helps organizers transform and grow their businesses. We do this through technology solutions that power the world’s activities, as well as online destinations such as ACTIVE.com® that connect people with the things they love to do. Serving over 50,000 global business customers and driving over 80 million transactions annually, we help organizers get participants, manage their events and build communities. ACTIVE Network has received numerous industry accolades over the past decade. Most recently, the San Diego Business Journal named our company among its Best Companies to Work For and just prior to our IPO last year the Wall Street Journal named Active Network on its 'Next Big Thing 2011' list. In previous years, we have been on the Inc. 500, Deloitte’s Tech Fast 500 and Promo 100 lists. ACTIVE Network is headquartered in San Diego, California and has over 30 offices worldwide. Learn more at ACTIVEnetwork.com or ACTIVE.com and engage with us on Twitter @ACTIVEnetwork, @ACTIVE and on Facebook.
We are seeking a dynamic Sales Manager to build, develop and coach a team of strategic Account Executives. This sales leader will oversee a team of 5-7 direct sales executives and motivate them to proactively seek out new opportunities and key accounts within the Youth & Education group. The Youth and Education team delivers a wide variety of software platforms from self-set up to enterprise level to Youth organizations worldwide including Camps, performing arts schools, music school, language schools, culinary schools and more.
- Manage sales group and be able to execute all duties that come with the role
- Communicate all business needs and execute against the goals for the team
- Help sales team negotiate contracts and close new business
- Effectively and accurately manage sales pipeline within Salesforce.com to maximize all new business opportunities. Monitor and report sales activity within the system.
- Define and prioritize addressable market of key target groups
- Help develop individual action plan to penetrate defined accounts within territory
- Follow up on all strategic marketing activities focused on driving new business
- Liaise with Account Management Team and Project Management Team to ensure complete customer satisfaction.
- At least (5) years Sales Management experience. Experience in technology, software or SaaS sales is a plus.
- Dynamic, motivating, positive and inspiring hands-on sales Leader
- Proven track record of success at exceeding sales and revenue goals
- Experience developing relationships at the Enterprise sales level is a plus
- Developed and delivered presentations to senior management
- Very driven with a strong, proactive work ethic
- Thrives working in a high-energy, fast-paced sales environment
- PC Literate with aptitude for understanding technology related issues
- Expert in using Salesforce.com
- Able to work with MS Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or a related field
The Active Network, Inc - 15 months ago