The Sales Executive is responsible for developing and implementing sales and marketing strategies designed to develop new business and grow existing accounts to increase both top and bottom line. The Sales Executive will be accountable for an individual quota within the North American Region and will be responsible for meeting bookings targets through executing a business driven sales methodology which links the Verint Systems, Inc. Communications & Cyber Intelligence Solutions (CIS) with the prospects’ operational needs to create a competitive advantage. Special emphasis on selling into the telecommunications/service provider industry and various areas of the federal government.
Principal Duties and Essential Responsibilities:
- Plan and implement sales and marketing strategy within the telecommunications/service provider market and specific government sector.
- Manage new and existing sales processes designed to achieve bookings and revenues target.
- Maintain effective relationships with established customers by monitoring installed systems and developing strategies to maximize revenue opportunities through expansions and upgrades and additional systems.
- Plan and manage sales and marketing resources according to agreed budgets.
- Lead sales strategy for new business development.
- Maintain and develop corporate image and reputation, and protect and develop the company's brands.
- Provide management with accurate and timely reporting of activities including weekly and monthly sales forecasts, the status of the sales pipeline and results of prospecting activities.
- Minimum of 6 years’ experience selling complex security based technology solutions to the telecommunications industry, and Federal, State & Local Government Agencies in US & Canada.
- Proven success in selling to senior level management and government officials.
- Comprehensive experience with both direct sales and in-direct sales through integrators, leveraging a strong network of relationships.
- Strong closing techniques with a proven history of high dollar sales success within the telecommunications and security space. (size ; multi millions).
- Strong communicator with excellent verbal and written skills and ability to interface with all levels of an organization.
- Prior experience with reading and analyzing large scale RFPs and preparing, writing and submitting detailed responses designed to win the business.
- Prior experience in account management , account planning , business development with large / enterprise customers
- Must be self-motivated and willing to work with minimal supervision.
- Strong sense of business ethics and personal integrity.
- Successful completion of background screening process designated for the position.
As an equal opportunity employer, Verint Systems Inc. prides itself in providing employees with a work environment in which all individuals are treated with respect and dignity. This means we are committed to providing equal opportunity to all qualified employees and applicants for employment without regard to one’s race, color, religion, national origin, age, gender, disability, alienage or citizenship status, marital status, creed, genetic predisposition or carrier status, sexual orientation, Veteran status or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment including but not limited to hiring, placement, promotion, compensation, training, leave of absence or termination.
- Person with experience selling project based solutions with medium to long lead times.
- Experience in developing new market opportunities, establish realistic targets and successfully execute a work plan to achieve desired target.