This exciting, high-energy digital startup is searching for a strong Sales Market Manager , who will help grow a base of loyal customers, while contributing to building a sales team from the ground up. Focus is market penetration in the both the south and north Florida dealer base. Position can be located in any major city in Florida, within a drivable distance to the surrounding dealer base. Ideal locations would be Orlando, Miami, Ft Lauderdale, Miami or Dayton Beach.
Be a part of a young and rapidly growing company, where roles and responsibilities evolve as the team grows and we learn from our customers and the marketplace. Ensure our dealer customers’ success and your success by selling and onboarding new member dealers, increasing online vehicle transactions between dealers and maintaining a low account churn rate. Additional responsibilities include:
- Achieve or exceed sales, transactions and churn goals
- Know your daily, weekly, monthly goals, lead to sale ratios and know your status in relation to them at all times.
- Onboard dealers after the Inside team has sold them
- Sell dealers in the member dealers’ wholesale trading networks
- Make cold call/new business calls in your territory
- Manage “At Risk” dealer list
- Remind your best users of special events and sales on the site
- Partner with the rest of the sales team to grow loyal customers
- Build strong team relationships
- Increase customer retention and transactions by selling, coaching and managing accounts consultatively
- Prepare customers for immediate offers and transactions using effective presentations
- Each month have a minimum of 50% of all new customers make and/or accept offers that result in a transaction
- Increase active customer count, by recruiting new members and retaining customer base
- Utilize CRM tools on a daily basis to monitor customer product usage to ensure engagement and retention
- Develop strong relationships with DealerMatch service representatives
- Engage supporting Network Rep/ Account Manager to manage and service an account list via in-person visits, phone and email
- Know the competition and how to sell against it
- Routinely deal with multiple levels within automotive dealerships
- Work closely with the product team as the product evolves
- Resolve customer concerns
- Work as directed
- Must have the ability to repetitively demonstrate DealerMatch, pitch our value proposition and overcome objections.
- Stay current and share with team key elements of automotive news, advertising news and sales literature.
- Implement sales skills learned through coaching and training. Invest in yourself. Read as much as you can with respect to your profession. Continually look for ways to improve your sales skills and knowledge base.
- Ability to deal with and embrace change.
- Experience selling in the automotive and online dealer services industries
- Minimum of 5 years proven success in sales and service to U.S. auto dealers
- Digital, software sales/service experience
- Experience & relationships selling to auto dealers
- Experience in developing new business from prospects as well as existing customer base
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills required
- Ability to communicate effectively and persuasively
- Demonstrated ability to work in a high-performance, fast-paced team environment
- Understanding of the automotive retail/wholesale marketplace in an operational context to best position the DealerMatch value proposition
- Demonstrated ability to use online tools and MS Office
- Experience in a startup company
- Self-directed problem solver with a demonstrated ability to organize & prioritize
- Comfort with numbers-- ability to make decisions based on data
- Listening skillsproven experience listening to customer feedback and adjusting to meet needs
- Bachelor’s degree
Our company values the health and financial well-being of its employees and provides a variety of health care programs, which includes medical, dental, vision, employee and dependent life insurance, long-term disability and Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) for health care and dependent care expenses. The Company believes financial security in retirement is important and offers a 401(k) Savings Plus Plan.
About Cox Digital Exchange:
Cox Digital Exchange (CDX) is a startup company in Atlanta. Our business is helping marketplace participants identify, communicate and transact with trading partners. The first vertical we are pursuing with our patent pending technology is automotive dealerships. Our first product is DealerMatch.com. We will leverage capabilities and assets from the wholesale and retail automotive segments to help members to find what they need and to trade more efficiently and effectively than would otherwise be possible. The lead investor is Cox Enterprises. Cox Enterprises is majority owner of the AutoTrader group of companies (AutoTrader.com, vAuto, Kelly Blue Book, HomeNet, Vin Solutions) and also owns Manheim – the world’s leading wholesale automotive remarketing company, Cox Media Group (newspaper, radio, TV) and Cox Communications.
Follow us on the following Social Media website:
Cox Digital Exchange is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All aspects of consideration for employment and employment with the Company are governed on the basis of merit, competence and qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law.