Territory - Temecula, Hemet, San Jacinto, Riverside area
The role of a Ghirardelli Sales Merchandiser is to develop and execute superior retail merchandising for a defined geographic area and customer base. The Ghirardelli Sales Merchandiser will have the customer communication and selling capability needed to create "Ghirardelli presence" in assigned retail stores.
- Work in assigned geography approximately two - three days per week calling on retail sales stores and creating Ghirardelli presence within.
Physical Demands/Working Conditions:
- 1-2 years merchandising experience
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- High level of follow-up, availability and responsiveness to internal and external partners
- High level of organizational skills
- Time management skills
- Teamwork and knowledge sharing
Compensation: hourly based on experience, no benefits
- Up to 24 hours/week in markets calling on retail stores. A lot of in and out of cars.
- Working in retail conditions, building displays, fixing shelves, and pulling stock from the backroom
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 pounds
- Office out of home
Only qualified local candidates will be considered for this position. There is no sponsorship available for this position. There is no relocation available for this position.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
Ghirardelli Chocolate Company - 17 months ago
The Ghirardelli Chocolate Company is a manufacturer and marketer of premium chocolate products. Incorporated in 1852, Ghirardelli has an...