Posting Job Title: Sales Mgr, Healthcare
Requisition #: 140675BR
Posting Location: United States - New York - New York
Area of Interest: Customer Service
Position Type: Full Time
Posting Job Description:
Time Warner Cable's East Region seeks a Manager Commercial Outside Sales Healthcare Vertical. Below is the description of essential duties and responsibilities required to function successfully in this position:
PURPOSE: The purpose of this position is to oversee the development and implementation of Business Class products, services and initiatives, including strategic planning, project management, sales management and supervision of the Account Executives. Position will also be responsible for training and coaching the AE’s.
Develop Account Executives by observing on sales calls and role play to develop gap skill areas.
- Establish Business Class strategies and programs. Supervise, interview, and hire AE’s
- Establish targeted markets and accounts.
- Monitor sales staff to ensure professionalism, accuracy and use of information given and perform annual performance appraisals.
- Set productivity standards and goal; monitor daily/weekly/monthly progress and report to the Regional Director of Commercial Sales.
- Oversee and monitor the installation and implementation of Business Class services for commercial accounts.
- Represent TWC Business Services in a professional manner at all times. Comply and enforce all policies, procedures and standards.
- Recognize, practice and enforce safety rules and procedures. Utilize all resources to ensure “Total Customer Satisfaction”.
- Act as a liaison between business customers and department personnel within the online services department as well as construction, technical support, service and installation departments within the region and division.
- Development of productivity tracking tools and reports.
- Perform other duties and special projects as assigned.
- High school diploma or GED required;
- 5-7 years sales management experience in telcom and/or CLEC, cable B2B environment required.
- Must have a proven track record in business along with strong account management, organizational, and leadership skills required.
- Strong knowledge of contract negotiations required.
- Excellent knowledge of high-speed Internet and broadband applications preferred. General knowledge of telephony a plus. · ·Strong organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple contacts and accounts required.
- Thorough knowledge of M·icrosoft Windows 98, Windows 95, Windows NT and Macintosh OS preferred.
- Thorough knowledge of PC and Mac hardware configuration, modem configuration and installation, and PC and Mac software installation preferred.
- General knowledge of networking environments (LAN, WAN, etc.) and Ethernet hubs required.
- Excellent driving record with a valid drivers license required
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills that include strong persuasive techniques, excellent listening skills, and the ability to develop and maintain respectful and trusting relationship with clients.
- Self motivated individual who is able to work effectively within a team environment.
- Able to work a flexible schedule.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
FCC Unit_TWC: 8341
- Bachelor’s degree in related field preferred.
- Knowledge of the technical facets of PC’s and cable operations helpful.
- Thorough knowledge of TCP/IP, DNS, NNTP, POP3, and SMTP preferred
- Thorough knowledge of Internet browsers (Explorer, Netscape) and Internet mail and news readers preferred.
- General knowledge of RF and network cabling and installation preferred.
- General knowledge of 3rd party Internet programs (IRC, NetMeeting, etc.) and HTML preferred.
Controlling Establishment ID: 00689 - NYC West 219th
Time Warner Cable - 21 months ago
Time Warner Cable (TWC) makes coaxial quiver. The company is the #2 US cable company, after Comcast, with operations in 28 states. Its core...