Sales Office Manager
Location: Howland Center, OH
The Sales Office Manager manages the residential sales office in a professional manner which meets or exceeds profit goals and which reflects the philosophy, mission and policies of Howard Hanna. In order to be successful, the recruitment, training, motivation and retention of qualified sales agents is of primary importance while increasing the office's market share.
The overall mission of Howard Hanna Real Estate Services it to obtain listings on residential properties to be sold, to represent individuals who are looking to purchase residential properties and to represent new home developments as sales agents.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBLITIES:
- Recruits, motivates, trains and retains qualified and effective sales agents.
- Accountability for day to day operational decisions and the effective sales and administrative management of the office.
- Achieves operating expense and profitability goals annually.
- Maintains awareness of and sensitivity to the market in order to increase market share whenever possible.
- Oversees the correct use of all procedures within office and documents related to all transactions within jurisdiction.
- Plans and implements advertising strategy for the office, by using the company provided advertising venues (ie Showcase of Homes, Open House Advertising, ad writing, newspaper advertising, etc.)
- Oversees and manages the activities of sales office staff, which includes: making decisions, when appropriate, regarding the hiring, training, evaluating, promoting, transferring, disciplining, rewarding and terminating of employees within the guidelines of the company's policies and procedures.
- Assists in achieving the goals of the other departments and divisions of the Howard Hanna companies.
- Participates in community activities as is appropriate.
- Attends manager meetings and other company sponsored events, as required.
- Represents the company in a professional manner through appearance, attire, attitude and demeanor.
- Performs other activities as assigned.
- Must have current Real Estate License and Real Estate Broker's License, as well as proven experience in the real estate industry.
- High school diploma required; four-year college degree preferred.
Hanna Holdings, Inc. - 18 months ago