Western & Southern Financial Group has an immediate opportunity for a Sales Operation Supp. Spec.
Summary of Responsibilities:
Contributes to the productivity and profitability of our field force by researching, analyzing and resolving Field Sales Representative’s sales and support requests via inbound and outbound phone calls and emails. Provides agents with superior service through support on underwriting status, service-related inquiries, forms processing and user assistance. Acts as a liaison between the Field Representatives and the Home Office. Works with minimal supervision and is responsible to make an established range of decisions, escalates to manager when necessary and updates manager on a regular basis.
- Responds and resolves agent sales, service and support questions by telephone or email by researching and analyzing the requests being made. Responsible for handling problem resolution and diffusing escalated situations with minimal escalation to the Leadership Team.
- Remains current on new insurance products and Company procedures.
- Provides agents and field personnel with underwriting status and guidelines of currently sold products.
- Provides agents and field personnel with support while utilizing sales support systems (iNB, Mainframe, Financial Focus).
- Responds to agent requests for marketing material questions and inquiries.
- Provides personable, professional and courteous sales support within department time standards.
- Assists in the population of eFAQ (a knowledge management system) to house all agent questions and responses, which will supplement future training and support for new hires. Objectively documents all pertinent facts and information regarding the agent call for future reference.
- Directs follow-up work to other departments for completion.
- Diffuses escalated agent and client calls and emails to resolve concerns.
- Performs other duties as assigned by management.
- Proven experience selling or servicing Life and Health Insurance products.
- Proven knowledge of all W&S Life, Annuity and Health products.
- Proven knowledge and Call Center experience in a Customer Service Analyst, Sales Rep or supervisor/manager role.
- Proven experience handling and effectively resolving client and/or agent needs. Must provide examples of strong customer service skills.
- Demonstrated experience maintaining a calm and professional demeanor when handling demanding situations.
- Possesses and displays excellent verbal and written communication skills with ability to convey information to agents or clients in a clear, focused and concise manner.
- Possesses excellent follow-up skills on issues not handled through “once and done” service via phone to agents. Must cite examples of follow-up methods.
- Proven experience coordinating multiple projects/assignments simultaneously and completing assigned tasks accurately and on a timely basis.
- Must cite examples of experience working in a demanding environment with heavy volume and multiple tasks.
- Demonstrated strong attention to detail with excellent organization skills. Cite examples of organization and time management/methods used to manage or prioritize workload demands.
- Proven strong analytical skills, including demonstrated experience identifying and quantifying problems and providing effective resolutions.
- Demonstrated experience working effectively within a team.
- Must provide examples from working experience of going above and beyond the call of duty to assist team members.
- Proven experience effectively articulating information to agents or clients in a patient and understanding manner while managing multiple tasks.
- Must provide examples from work experience demonstrating flexibility to meet department and agent/client needs.
- Demonstrated efficiency in navigating through multiple computer system applications.
Computer skills and knowledge of hardware & software required:
- Working knowledge of word processing applications.
- Extended hours required during peak workloads or special projects.
Western & Southern Financial Group, a Fortune 500 company, is a dynamic family of diversified financial services companies that provides life insurance, annuities, mutual funds, retirement planning and investment products and services to help millions of consumers nationwide to plan and protect their financial futures.
With more than 5,000 associates and more than 50,000 individuals in our selling group, Western & Southern offers consumers and businesses the financial products and services they require to meet their insurance needs and investment goals. Having reached more in excess of $50 billion in assets owned and under management, we are leveraging our industry leading financial strength to fuel our growth through strategic acquisitions, increases in our current product revenue stream and expansion into new distribution channels and businesses.
Western & Southern provides a host of benefits that include medical, dental, life, pension, 401K, free fitness facility, on-site cafeteria, and generously subsidized parking. Western & Southern promotes a stable, fulfilling and challenging environment with an emphasis on excellence and continued career development.
Western & Southern Financial
- 2 years ago - save job