AspenTech is a recognized expert and leading provider of award-winning process optimization software and services. AspenTech's integrated aspenONE(TM) solutions enable manufacturers to reduce costs, increase capacity, and optimize operational performance end-to-end throughout the engineering, plant operations, and supply chain management processes, resulting in millions of dollars in cost savings. For more information, visit www.aspentech.com .
The Sales Operations Analyst is responsible for data analysis and reporting for the Global Sales Operations group.
- Manage portfolio of sales reports for field and executive level.
- Assist in the development of sales analytics tools that aid in the tracking of the basics of our business (product line profitability and market segment profitability) for quarterly targets and actuals.
- Support initiatives to gather and report sales metrics.
An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
- Experience with Business Intelligence tools (Oracle Business Intelligence a plus).
- Experience with a CRM system a plus.
- Sales compensation experience a plus.
- Microsoft Excel and Access expertise with experience in creating and using Pivot tables.
- Organizational skills and change management for working with large quantities of data.
- Attention to detail.
- The candidate should have a minimum of 2-5 years experience in a sales analysis role.
- The successful candidate will be self-motivated with the ability to work independently and to serve the diverse needs of the global sales operations team.
- The candidate should have a professional presence and demeanor.
- Strong written and oral communication skills are imperative.
- Bachelor's degree required