o you want to part of a dynamic and high achievement sales and customer success team of a successful, top tier, venture capital funded Silicon Valley startup? Do you want the opportunity to see the work you do affect the entire organization? The Sales Operations position at BrightEdge is an incredible opportunity for the right candidate to work in an exciting startup environment where customer success, teamwork, and passion for achievement are our corporate values.
Our goal is to build an organization of smart, driven, professionals committed to delivering the best technology and the right solutions for sites, social, and search to our customers. Ideal candidates should be quick on their feet, adaptable to change and ready to take ownership of their role.
The Sales Operations Manager is responsible for leading and managing Sales Operations function, while supporting all Sales worldwide.
The successful candidate must be a passionate and proactive visionary in driving the adoption and value of the usage of Salesforce.com. In addition, the candidate must be a strong leader, extremely well organized, detail-oriented and quality-minded and possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ownership of tracking sales results versus individual objectives, maintaining and reporting sales compensation plans, annual and monthly revenue tracking and reporting, ad hoc reporting, and contract processing.
- Leadership of Salesforce.com (Enterprise version) system. This includes being the visionary and evangelist to drive user adoption, value, and ROI as well as the day-to-day user support and system maintenance. Direct responsibility will also include a business consulting role, working closely with diverse user groups including Senior Management, Sales, Client Services, Marketing, and Finance, to deliver timely, accurate and actionable business information.
- Support of onboarding and training programs for the Sales organization including classroom training and design of certification programs.
- Bachelor's degree.
- Ability to manage projects with multiple tracks as a high-energy leader.
- Ability to develop clear action plans and drive processes with numerous interdependencies.
- 3-5 years experience managing a Salesforce.com system, additional experiences with other CRM systems a plus.
- Some business analysis experience (including implementation, tracking, problem resolution and reporting) preferred.
- Experience working with Finance systems a plus.
- A successful track record of working with managers and executives at high levels in the organization, as well as staff users.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, strong presentation skills.
- Experience leading change.
- Strong problem solving skills, analytical capabilities, and collaboration skills.
- Must have attention to detail, a commitment to quality and be results driven and customer focused.
- Meeting management and group process facilitation skills are required.
If you desire to be part of a tremendously fast growing organization where the environment and culture are awesome and the people look forward to going in to work every day, this is the place to be!
This position offers a competitive base salary, bonus program, stock options, and other comprehensive benefits.
BrightEdge - 22 months ago