Title: Sales Operations Analyst
Department: Sales Operations
Reports To: Sales Operations Manager
Location: Chicago, IL
About the Company
Trunk Club (trunkclub.com) was started to solve a simple problem – shopping for clothes in stores or online just doesn’t work for most guys. It’s overwhelming, inconvenient, and takes way too much time. With Trunk Club, guys discover awesome clothes that are perfect for them without ever having to go shopping. We combine top brands, expert service, and unparalleled convenience to deliver a highly personalized experience that helps guys look their best and saves them time.
We start by scouring the planet for the very best in men’s apparel, curating an ever-evolving assortment of pieces from our favorite designers. With the best inventory anywhere as our point of departure, an Expert on our team hand-selects a trunk of items based on each customer’s needs and tastes. They keep what they love and send the rest right back to us, at no cost to them.
Our team is based in Chicago, IL and Dallas, TX. We have grown to over 300 employees since starting out in December 2009. We are backed by awesome investors, including US Venture Partners, Greycroft Partners, Anthos Capital, and Apex Ventures
What Trunk Club is looking for:
The Sales Operations Analyst will work directly with the Sales Operations Manager and the Head of Sales. In a sales and data-driven organization, your main responsibility will be to create actionable initiatives that will optimize sales productivity. Working cross-functionally with operations, finance, technology, marketing, and sales leaders, you will assist in the analysis of various programs and systems, the creation of compensation models, and overall process implementation. The Sales Operations Analyst will also be responsible for providing assistance across the organization.
What you’ll work on:
What your background might look like:
- Own, analyze, and report on sales productivity metrics
- Hypothesize, test, and implement data-driven initiatives to improve sales productivity metrics
- Work directly with loyalty conversion teams to increase our acquisition and retention rates
- Create and maintain sales team dashboards and analysis
- Synthesize both quantitative and qualitative sales data and deliver insights and recommendations
- Assist with monthly/annual projection exercises and other scenario analysis
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics or Business Administration
- 2-4 years of experience in data mining and analysis in a consulting and/or operational role
- Advanced proficiency in Excel (SQL a plus)
- Extreme attention to detail
- Strong business acumen with the ability to effectively problem solve
- Experience in sales operations a plus
- A background that indicates that you have some start-up DNA and can thrive in a fast-paced and at times chaotic environment.
- A proven track record for delivering results and impacting an organization.
- Strong project management, interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to work under firm deadlines and within a rapidly changing environment.
- Ability to work cross-functionally and interact regularly with senior members of the organization
Trunk Club - 13 months ago
copy to clipboard