We are looking for a detail-orientated, self-starter, and analytical Sales Operations Coordinator to help our sales team allow for a more streamline sales experience with our sales portal. You will be responsible for the data integrity that resides in our sales portal and pricebook database. You will also support the Speck sales staff with samples and various tasks. Success in this position requires working cross-functionaly with IT, Marketing, Creative Services, and the Sales Team. Product development cycles are shorter and faster than most companies, so you ’ll need to be comfortable in a dynamic work environment. Sound interesting? Read on! |
What You ’ll Do:
- Maintain pricing files for all customers in our price book database
- Compile data files for upload into our sales system – ensuring that the format and data looks accurate and consistent.
- Oversee new customer and reseller access to the reseller portal. This might mean authorizing a new customer, troubleshooting simple questions, and helping them find the information they are looking for with a specific product.
- Verify SKU information (the unique code that identifies a product) in the reseller portal.
- Organize product images within the reseller portal – this might include exclusive packaging images, group products, and customized photography.
- Oversee customized banners (with the help of Creative Services) for the reseller.
- Feed pertinent PR news about specific products for our customers to the sales team.
- Participate in testing, updating, and maintaining our database systems.
- Design and deploy processes that result in disciplined and optimized sales practices.
- Support sales staff with samples, collateral, and clerical tasks
Your Professional Profile
- You understand the relationship between product and the sales channel.
- You thrive on finding an issue or problem, offering a solution, recommending a fix, and quickly implementing your idea to improve efficiency.
- You are comfortable adapting to frequent change, sometimes in a moment ’s notice.
- You have superior attention to detail and organization skills under tight deadlines.
- You are willing to work on a flexible schedule, as needed, during high sales activity periods.
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
- Bachelor ’s degree required preferred.
- At least 3 years of professional work experience.
- 1+ years of experience with Price Book, NetSuite, or data management system would be fantastic
- Comfortable working with PC and Apple products (our customers use both)
Speck Products does not accept agency resumes. Do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, contact Speck employees, or our community. Speck Products is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Candidates who move forward in the final selection process will be subject to both reference and background checks, conducted by a third party, as a condition of our hiring policy.
Speck Products is a proud equal opportunity workplace.
Speck Products - 13 months ago