Sales Operations Intern
Job location: Woburn, MA
Position Type: Intern
ByAllAccounts is the only provider of intelligent data aggregation for financial services companies and the platforms on which their businesses depend. We have more than a decade of experience in gathering and transforming complex financial account data from thousands of institutions.
This is an exciting time for the company as we are bringing new technology to the financial services market, our products are proven, our client list expanding, and we are growing!
We are seeking a sharp, motivated and proactive Sales Operations Intern with excellent communication skills to work extensively with the sales management team in providing critical insight into performance and trends. You must have demonstrated ability to work at a fast pace with a high level of accuracy and excellent attitude. Detail work is a major focus of the job, and those details need to be handled quickly, correctly, and efficiently.
To be successful in this role, you must be friendly and genuinely interested in the business, agenda, and needs of others, including the company, its management, the team, and the company's customers. This is an excellent opportunity for a high energy, driven, and technically creative individual interested in adding value, learning, and growing with the organization.
- Assist in compiling daily, weekly and monthly standard reports and developing best practices
- Interface with Sales team to develop fully automated standard reporting long term
- Ad hoc analysis
- Work with sales management team to identify and prioritize analysis projects
- Responsible for quality, accuracy and timeliness of standard reporting
- Compile data (interfacing with different departments as necessary), analyze trends and present findings to sales management team in an efficient and polished manner
- Go above and beyond initial analysis requests by determining what questions we should be asking; proactively provide answers to the next logical questions before they are asked
- Responsible for requirements, definition, design and maintenance of SalesForce reports and dashboards
- Help develop and manage adoption of SalesForce reporting best practices
- Enthusiastically assist in other projects and day-to-day sales operations tasks as needs arise
- Quickly respond to priority requests, juggling other projects as necessary
- Provide consistent high level of service to all internal customers
- Bachelors Degree or comparable experience
- Experience in sales operations, sales finance, or similar roles
- SalesForce.com experience (knowledge of administration, reporting, dashboards and end-user functionality)
- Strong strategic thinker and problem solver
- Ability to multitask on several projects running simultaneously
- Excellent system skills including advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Exceptional attention to detail and the ability to work independently
- Personable and able to work as a member of a small team and to interact with peers and internal customers in other departments as needed
- Excellent work ethic, desire to learn and be challenged, self driven and motivated