Achieving above sales quota performance for the sales team through hiring, training, leading and managing the activities of the sales representatives. Drives this overlay team to create new and material sales opportunities for the individual, multi-faceted sales groups under ProfitStars.
- 25% - Manage sales forecasting process including new sales opportunities and strategies with sales team.
- 25% - Involved with and driving customer presentations, sales calls and strategies with reps.
- 15% - Recruit, hire, and train on product and sales knowledge to the sales team to achieve every increasing sales at a profitable level.
- 15% - Develop sales strategies and marketing campaigns to assist reps in achieving sales goals.
- 10% - Participate in vendor meetings and reviews.
- 5% - Special Projects as assigned by the Manager.
- 5% - Work with Accounting to clean up open order reports, commissions, etc.
2-year college certificate or equivalent required. 4-year college degree preferred.
Three to five years required. Five to ten years preferred.
Knowledge & Skills
- Latitude for independent judgment.
- Able to define problems, collects data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Able to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume. Apply basic principles of algebra and geometry.
- Knowledge of accounting software, e-mail, general ledger, internet software, order processing, spreadsheets, word processing.
- Well versed and connected in all aspects of the financial services industry.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Jack Henry & Associates, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
Jack Henry - 14 months ago
Jack Henry & Associates (JHA) provides integrated in-house and outsourced software systems for data processing to some 12,000 banks,...