Who is Merge Healthcare?
Merge Healthcare is the leading provider of enterprise imaging and interoperability solutions. Merge solutions facilitate the sharing of images to create a more effective and efficient electronic healthcare experience for patients and physicians.
Merge provides enterprise imaging solutions for radiology, cardiology and orthopaedics; a suite of products for clinical trials; software for financial and pre-surgical management, and applications that fuel the largest modality vendors in the world. Merge’s products have been used by healthcare providers, vendors and researchers worldwide to improve patient care for more than 20 years.
We are now seeking a Sales Operations Manager for our Chicago HQ office!
- Manage the Sales Operations Specialists and RFP Specialists, and refine and improve the processes they follow.
- Work directly with various departments (Sales, Legal, Finance, Product) to identify problems and develop solutions, including implementation of new company processes.
- Drive standards of performance and specific actions that assist the Sales Team with sales activities.
- Report sales metrics and other requested data to sales management on weekly basis.
- Work closely with the SFDC team to define business requirements and improve support of the sales organization.
- Define and enforce processes that improve the quality of data found in Salesforce.com.
- Pursues a program of self-development through the use of selected reading, seminars, and participation in continuing education.
- Identifies and communicates possible improvements in the work process for customers and peers.
- Performs other duties as assigned by immediate supervisor or upper management
ten years in a Legal or Sales Operations Department
Proficiency with Salesforce.com and/or Big Machines
Strong knowledge of revenue recognition
Advanced Excel, Word and PowerPoint skills
Expertise with legal contracts and documents
Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience
Why work for Merge Healthcare?
Your hard work will be rewarded with competitive compensation, comprehensive benefits – including a generous time off program, tuition reimbursement and matching 401k – career growth opportunities and more. At Merge Healthcare, you’ll have the satisfaction of knowing your hard work and contributions have a positive impact on patient care throughout the United States and the world. Merge Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer.
Merge Healthcare - 10 months ago
Merge Healthcare wants your imaging department to share the health. The company develops image and information exchange management software,...