Support the activities of the national and field sales operations to achieve overall sales objectives, through program implementation and oversight.
1. Compile and generate weekly sales performance recap report; ensuring accuracy and timely preparation. Analyze the submitted data, and research and rectify errors and anomalies.
2. Compile and generate the monthly tier III advertising spending report; analyzing trends and making recommendations.
3. Generate monthly end of term (EOT) letter templates, track implementation, and follow up with Zone offices to work with dealers to increase usage.
4. Oversee the quarterly Scorecard Program, ensuring compliance to program rules, researching exception requests, and making recommendations to exception outcomes.
5. Participate in auto show setup, working with vendors on site plans. Oversee the completion of cost sharing agreements with dealers, tracking and following up for repayment.
6. Coordinate the development and implementation of non-incentives related sales programs; working with legal and other departments to develop program rules, preparing program communications, tracking and reporting results.
7. Coordinate communications of programs between other departments and Zone offices; providing support as needed.
8. Coordinate the monthly work plan process; compiling information, modifying/updating presentation decks, coordinating interdepartmental and dealer calls.
9. Act as primary contact for the NADA Dealer Attitude Survey process; following up with Zones to increase percentage of completion, providing weekly updates, and coordinating results presentation meetings.
10. Perform other duties as assigned.
• 8-10 years progressive, exempt-level automotive retail/wholesale experience, including 2-3 years as a District Sales Manager and a minimum of 3 years as Regional Staff Manager.
• BA/BS Degree in Business/Marketing or equivalent combination of education and experience
• Comprehensive working knowledge of MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
• Strong verbal and written communications, and presentation skills
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Strong business acumen
• Strong organization skills
• Ability to effectively manage multiple priorities
• Ability to meet deadlines, while delivering quality results
• Strong attention to detail a must
• Ability to work independently
Mitsubishi Motor Sales of North America - 30+ days ago
copy to clipboard -