The Sales Operations Manager plays a key role in defining and managing the key sales support programs and metrics. In order to do so, the Sales Operations Manager works with Sales Leadership to understand (or, when needed help define) key processes, roles and responsibilities around prospecting, business development, lead qualification, deal approval and account ownership and translates those into the company’s CRM tool (Salesforce.com) and additional SaaS applications to drive efficiency, effectiveness and visibility. These tools can include, but are not limited to: Marketing Automation Tools, RFP Wiki and collaboration tools, Deal approval tools and On-line research tools.
- Lead and implement the development & sales tools to be used across the company. The manager will be responsible for the production and implementation of standardized Sales reporting across the organization (either automated reports through the CRM tool or custom as needed for specific executive projects) and leveraging Salesforce.com tool.
- Oversee the administration of the company’s CRM tool, leveraging the IT Helpdesk and the other designed administrators or sales/marketing coordinators to efficiently handle day-to-day administrative requirements.
- As the leader for the implementation and roll-out of the company’s CRM tool, the Sales Operations manager will identify training and implement training solutions – either by providing training sessions, training other administrators or identifying outside training solutions for PRGX users.
- Configure and roll-out enhancements and updates to Salesforce.com across the organization, adapted to the company’s sales processes and the roles & responsibilities of New Business Development, Profit Optimization, Client Services and Marketing.
- Develop and implement Salesforce.com reports to track group and individual progress and performance.
- Assist with queries to analyze data in Salesforce.com and create SharePoint sites for sales team.
- Validate, assign, and maintain client and contact information including client status, parent/child relationships, client segmentation and classification, and associated opportunity information.
- Manage and support sales team with projects, including preparation and execution of all phases in a projects life cycle regarding updates in Salesforce.com and SharePoint.
- Responsible for program managing several sales processes (leveraging technology where possible to drive efficiencies): Win Loss program (executed by an outside provider), Client Reference program, and Client Satisfaction program (CSAT) collaborating effectively with Client Services.
- Support execution of the sales processes & programs in the United States.
- Collaborate effectively with Sales, Finance, IT, Legal and company executives to execute responsibilities.
- Support Sales team in leveraging sales tools and ensuring both data accuracy and completeness
- Manage Contract Management process – create and route deal packages for review and approval; receive contract and obtain proper signatures and disposition, create a new database to track process.
Education & Experience
- Understanding of the PRGX business and go-to-market model with a focus on driving efficiencies through standardization where applicable, yet recognition for the needed differences between geographies, industries and services.
- Ideal candidate will drive towards automation and usage of Salesforce.com vs. developing reports manually.
- Experience in configuring SaaS tools.
- Requires understanding of sales processes and linkages to financials. Experience in Sales in a professional services environment is a plus.
- Effectively teams and collaborates outside of the organization with IT, Finance, and Legal to implement solutions that are holistic in nature
- Effectively builds relationship & trust with business line/service line leaders & executives
- Ability to prioritize and delegate
- Strong analytics capabilities, attention to detail
- Process orientation
This position will be competitively compensated with a base salary.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to remain stationary; move; lift and/or move up to 15 pounds. The employee must regularly sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; communicate. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
The Company does not discriminate against employees or applicants for employment based upon race, color, national origin, genetic information, religious beliefs, gender, age, disability, U.S. veteran status, or any other protected classifications, activities, or conditions as required by federal, state and local laws.