The Sales Operations Manager is a combination of outbound marketing and insides sales. You will own the activities that generate and qualify sales leads. You will also be responsible for ensuring activity is tracked in SMIs CRM system.
1) Outbound Lead Generation (approximately 60% of focus)
- Manage third party digital marketing and events firms
- Execute email campaigns
- Make calls to target accounts
- Identify trade events and manage schedule
- Manage digital advertising and PPC campaigns
2) Lead Qualification (approximately 30% of focus)
- Qualify inbound leads and transfer to field sales team
- Make outbound calls to prospective customers
3) Sales Administration (approximately 10% of focus)
- Manage CRM system and reports
- Mange automated billing system
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- Inside sales experience - ideally with SaaS or Cloud based software products.
- Experience managing content through Word Press CMS.
- Experience managing eMail marketing campaigns using Survey Monkey or Constant Contact.
- B2B social media marketing and lead generation.
- Experience managing Google AdWords campaigns.
- Prior experience managing digital marketing vendor relationships and trade events.
- B.S. or B.A. degree
- Experience with Zoho CRM.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel Skills.
- Start-up Experience.
- Detail oriented
- Self-starter and fast learner.
- Excellent analytical, troubleshooting, and problem solving skills.
- High energy and drive.
- Proactive and adaptable, demonstrated success managing schedules.
- Competitive salary
- Paid Vacation
- Free Downtown Parking
- Entrepreneurial Opportunities and Variety
Social Media Information - 22 months ago