#Location - Piscataway, NJ
**About iconectiv**Telcordia Technologies, Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of Ericsson, doing business as **iconectiv**, develops market leading solutions that enable operators to interconnect networks, devices and applications critical to evolving the global telecommunications marketplace. iconectiv's powerful, trusted, neutral solutions for the telecommunications industry includes number portability clearinghouses, mobile messaging services, anti-theft mobile device registries, spectrum management databases and other interconnection information services. iconectiv's solutions are used by more than 1,000 operators, regulators and content providers and are currently used to provide services to over 1 billion end users.
The objective of this position is to enable sales to focus on selling and relationship building by addressing operational activities such as cross-team coordination, issue/resolution, projects, delivery, and reporting and analysis to bring sales to fruition. This position will report to the CFO and responsibilities include the completion of the sales cycle begun by the head of sales. The sales operations manager will coordinate with the sales team to ensure quotes are prepared and delivered to the customers on time. He or she will act as a liaison between sales and iconectiv management to ensure a positive, responsive client experience.
The sales operations manager is expected to perform with a high level of autonomy, integrity and accountability. He or she will be required to manage multiple quotes and opportunities with a high level of quality, reliability and efficiency.
**Major Duties and
effectiveness: ** o Design or re-design sales processes and implement best practices.
- **Develop and/or modify sales models to improve sales team efficiency and
and present to management bi-weekly**- Manage quote process in coordination with the sales
- Design and implementation of Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Develop weekly and monthly sales reports, ensuring accuracy of sales data
team: ** o Analyze opportunities and pursue all up-sell, renewal and cross-selling
presentation to customer
- Identify potential problems within quotes and resolve prior to proposal/quote
- Understand business case on all critical opportunities and assist in management
and communication throughout the quote process
- Coordinate proposal release to head of sales and presentation to customers
- Collaborate with iconectiv staff and customers to ensure smooth implementation
**- Coordination with key stakeholders: **
between the sales and iconectiv departments as pertains to customer/prospect
- Act as dedicated advocate and point of contact to handle communications
engagements (Product Management, Finance, Sales, etc.)**- Respond promptly to customer
requests: ** o Route for action customer requests to the correct and responsible internal
Duties: ** o Develop Sales budget
**Skills Required: **
implementation of telecommunication software products
- 4 year business degree in related discipline (marketing, business, etc.)
- Minimum 7 to 10 years of sales management and leadership experience
- Proven strong project management experience preferably related to the
customer/supplier management, managing progress against process KPI's,
- Strong project management including demonstrated experience with
identifying roadblocks, problem resolution, and strong customer relations skills
within a team environment
- Strong written, verbal, communication, interpersonal skills as well as leadership skills
- Strong analytical skills, and the ability to identify problems and bring to resolution
- Attention to detail as well as the ability to evaluate and prioritize multiple projects and
DISCLAIMER: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all employee responsibilities, duties and skills required of employees assigned to this position. Therefore, employees assigned may be required to perform additional job tasks required by the manager.
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment
- Must be willing to travel
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.