- Provide complete service support to designated key accounts and Field Sales Representatives within an assigned region.
- Provide excellent service by handling the entire sales cycle (forecast, freight estimates, quotation inquiries, order tracking, writing up orders, stock status, follow-up after shipping, inquiring for future needs).
- Daily review of various reports, such as open orders and order acknowledgement.
- CRM potential entry, RFQ process, IFS order entry and edit and forecast update
- Understanding of all power management IC products and their applications.
- Assists with managing the activities of the Sales Operations staff using knowledge of company products, services, support and technology.
- Work closely with and augments Reporting and Analytics employees who are responsible for forecasting, financial modeling, and/or commission calculations.
- Evaluates alternative financial modeling approaches and oversees or performs statistical studies for the sales department.
- Excellent in MS EXCEL
- Possesses superior problem solving and analytical skills.
- Knowledge of Customer Relationship Management, Sales force Automation Systems, Enterprise Resource Planning and enterprise analytical tools required.
- Proficiency with various MS software.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration, or related field or equivalent experience.
- Fluent in written and verbal English. Additional language skills preferred.
San Jose, CA
Sales & Marketing
Monolithic Power Systems - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard -