This position is to be "the right hand man" to the VP of Sales. Within established organizational and departmental policies and procedures, the Sales Operations Specialist is responsible for the day-to-day support of departmental operations. Primary, essential job functions include oversight of medication ordering for all pharmacy locations, inventory control and the training of technical staff. A commitment to patient safety, customer satisfaction, efficient/effective use of resources, teamwork, innovation, and performance improvement is required.
- Assist the VP of Sales in execution and communication of pharmacy business plan and initiatives in all retail locations including Financial Goals, Safety/Quality Goals, Compliance, GEBS Initiatives, Specialty Pharmacy, and Training, while aligning with overall retail operations. As well as for the execution of all operational initiatives and goals to ensure the quality performance and promise of the pharmacy.
- Assist VP of Sales with the execution and communication of the pharmacy business plan and initiatives in all retail locations including financial goals, quality goals, compliance, GEBS initiatives, and training, while aligning with overall retail operations to ensure quality performance, promise of the brand and continued focus on safety and compliance.
- Assist VP of Sales with all financial aspects of retail pharmacy operations including, but not limited to:
- Sales Volume
- Gross Profitability
- Operating Costs
- Pre-Tax profitability (sales/ft2)
- Along with the VP of Sales, prepare retail budget for pharmacy line of business. Monitor and identify variances according to established procedures to strategically respond to budget requirements and long term viability of the Pharmacy Department plan.
- Provide strategic oversight for the Pharmacy Line of Business:
- Customer Service/satisfaction
- Managed Care
- Specialty Pharmacy Services
- Accountability for Operating results related to: safety, retail controllables, inventory, fuel perks redemptions, service levels, shrink, etc.
- Develop and manage all Pharmacy District Leaders and Specialty Operations Director through communication, coaching, and training to maximize profitability and commitment to pharmacy.
- Responsible for strategy and development of pharmacy quality/safety assurance programs, training programs, and acquisitions.
- Provide support for Human Resources in recruitment, selection, training and development for all personnel while ensuring the implementation of leadership development tools.
- Assist in the development of operational procedures, measurement standards, and related programs to ensure expense control, margin targets, and sales objectives.
- Provide guidance and support relative to HIPAA compliance, Fraud, Waste and Abuse and DMEPOS Accreditation
- Responsible for direct and indirect supervision of team members in multiple groups, subsidiaries or affiliates.
- High school diploma or G.E.D certificate is required.
- Associates or Bachelors degree preferred.
- Completion of a Board of Pharmacy approved certifying body pharmacy technician certification examination is required.
- Must have a current technician registration in good standing from the Texas Board of Registration in Pharmacy or be eligible for registration in TX.
- Minimum of ten (5) years experience as a pharmacy technician is required or five (5) years with a college degree.
- Experience with pharmacy software, automated dispensing systems, purchasing, and reimbursement.
Keywords: Pharmacy Operations Specialist, Pharmacy Operations Associate, Sales Operations Specialist, Sales Operations Associate, Logistics, Pharmacy Technician, PharmD, Pharm D, Third Party Billing, Coordinator, Insurance, Reconciliation, 3rd Party Billing, Manager, Supervisor, Staff Clinical Pharmacist, Pharmacy, Retail Pharmacy, Hospital Pharmacist, Clinical Pharmacist, Pharmacist in Charge, Pharmacy, Pharmacy Manager, Director of Pharmacy, Clinical Coordinator, Assistant Director of Pharmacy, DOP, PIC, ADOP, Pharm D, Compunding, Sterile, Non-Sterile, Director of Pharmacy, Pharmacist, Clinical Pharmacist, Day Shift, Weekends, Hospital, Retail, Long Term Care, IV, Pediatrics, TPN, Pharmacokinetic, Dosing, Nuclear, Overnights, Second Shift, Traveling, Retail Staff Pharmacist, Staff Pharmacist, LTC, Dispensing, Pharmacy Billing Manager, Medical Billing, Medical Coding, Coding Specialist, Billing Coordinator, Insurance Billing, Compounding Billing Technician, Compounding Pharmacy, CphT, 3rd party billing manager.
Headhunters, LLC - 9 months ago