ORC International |
- has an exciting opportunity to join their New York based Employee Research team as a Sales Operations Specialist . In this position you will have overall responsibility for sales outreach to a targeted list of companies with the goal of arranging meetings for sales team members. Position also involves preparing and delivering appropriate sales materials, conducting research for sales function and other sales support services.
Primary Position Responsibilities:
- Conduct screening and qualifying calls to targeted companies with the goal of identifying spending levels or proxies, key buy-points and decision-makers, and research interest and needs.
- Demonstrates the ability to carry on a business conversation with business owners and decision makers.
- Schedule and arrange teleconference and in-person qualified meetings for sales team with prospects and existing customers.
- Enter complete data and accurate information into the company CRM system.
- Develop and maintain a proficient understanding of Company capabilities and articulate these capabilities in a professional manner with prospects.
- Work as a partner to assigned sales team member(s). Participate in frequent strategy sessions with sales team member(s) to ensure that all outreach efforts are aligned.
- Assist sales team in preparing and delivering relevant sales materials for introductions and follow-up with prospects. Responsible for maintaining a comprehensive repository for all sales related materials, templates, manuals, etc.
- When necessary, research and prepare profiles of prospect companies and existing customers; providing such information to the sales team member(s) prior to meetings. Also, data mine internal and external resources for industry trends, recent news events and announcements that relate to the customer or prospect meetings.
- Provide support to sales team member(s) with respect to a variety of simple customer inquiries (i.e. usage reports for customers, payment inquiries, invoice inquiries, etc.)
Education, Experience, and Certification :
- Bachelor’s Degree (BS/BA) from a four-year college or university; or three to five years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum 1-3 years B2B experience with emphasis on business development and/or sales support.
O RC International offers an attractive compensation package as well as comprehensive benefits. At ORC International, our employees are directly responsible for our success. We strongly believe in rewarding employees for their initiative, teamwork and leadership. Every day, we expect our employees to ask questions, demand better solutions and challenge one another to succeed. We are constantly looking for candidates who are not only qualified and knowledgeable, but also have the drive to grow professionally.
We hope you make the decision to join us by sending your resume, cover letter and salary requirements to us at http://careers-orc.icims.com
ORC International is an Equal Opportunity Employer: M/F/D/V.
ORC International - 20 months ago
ORC International is a global provider of customized research and analysis designed to help companies make more informed decisions on...