About The Climate Corporation
The Climate Corporation helps people and businesses adapt to climate change. Our unique technology platform enables the real-time pricing and purchasing of customizable weather insurance using proprietary global weather simulation modeling and local weather monitoring systems. We are dedicated to making a difference in the lives of our customers. Today we primarily serve farmers in the Midwest with insurance that protects them from yield-reducing weather events.
We are serious about our work, and we are serious about having a great time doing it. If you are the best at what you do, and are looking for like-minded people dedicated to having a major impact on the world, we are eager to talk with you.
Sales Operations Support Associate
The Sales Operations Associate will deal directly with our customers over the phone and via email to resolve issues and deliver a high standard of service. As a key member of our support team, the Associate will help define and deliver customer messaging and service delivery, and will help drive continued improvement of our customer care efforts. It is the Associate’s job to represent The Climate Corporation to our constituents and to ensure that we deliver on our commitments to our customers.
- Respond to customer and insurance agent inquiries (typically phone calls and emails)
- Gather information, research issues, and resolve inquiries. Log all interactions.
- Learn and follow consistent messaging guidelines as defined by customer care management.
- Represent Climate Corporation to our customers in a professional manner consistent with our brand
- Collaborate on team scheduling to ensure consistent phone coverage across customer care team
- Support sales operations to ensure all sales activities are processed in a timely manner and all issues are actively worked to resolution.
- Identify opportunities to improve customer care operations and messaging
- Become familiar with our sales systems, including our CRM system (Salesforce.com), and help support our sales force’s use of these systems
- Bachelor’s degree with a strong academic record
- Organized, detail-oriented individual with ability to multi-task, maintain accuracy of information, and meet deadlines with little supervision
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and strong computer skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with a passion for customer interactions and service
- Highly motivated, driven, hard-working individual who is enthusiastic about joining a fast paced start-up environment
What We Offer:
- A driven and talented team that aims to make a large-scale impact through an innovative technology platform.
- Enlivening, idea- driven work environment with an energetic culture.
- Exciting world-changing opportunity- we are solving problems that have massive impact on the world.
- Competitive salary and great benefits.
The Climate Corporation - 8 months ago