Who You Are:
You are the Leonardo DaVinci of Sales Ops and CRM systems and love making sales and marketing teams more efficient and informed through the use of smart processes, data and Salesforce.com automation. You hate inefficient processes and bad sales and marketing data, and even when you are not at work you find yourself thinking about how to make your sales reps better, your marketing colleagues smarter, your SFDC developers busy and your exec team more efficient and informed. You play equally well with sales reps, marketers and SFDC developers, and the words “marketing campaign ROI”, “lead assignment rules” and “APEX trigger” excite you to no end. You’re calm, cool, and collected, with the ability to manage competing priorities and deadlines. You want to expand your skill-set from Salesforce.com administration development to sales operations and management. You are prepared to do so now as your business instinct; communications skills; Salesforce.com expertise and relationship and project management skills are the talk of the town.
If this sounds like you, then check out the following qualifications and read on!
What You’ll Do
- 4+ years of sales ops and marketing ops experience in a metrics driven B2B sales organization that sold 75+ deals a month to large enterprise customers
- In-depth experience with CRM business processes like: Forecasting, Campaign Management, Lead Management, Pipeline Management, Order Management, Account Management, Case Management
- 2+ years of experience with SFDC development and administration
- Experience covering Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, and App-exchange applications
- Experience with SFDC Administrative tasks like creating Profiles, Roles, Page Layouts, Email Services, Approvals, Workflows, Dashboards, Tasks and Events
- Proficiency and understanding of Apex Triggers and Visualforce Pages
- 2 years experience with Marketing Automation software (Marketo, Eloqua, Pardot etc)
- Project management experience from at least one Salesforce system integration project
- Track record of getting things done under tight deadlines and resource constraints
As the Sales Operations CRM Manager you will be responsible for:
Who We Are:
- Leading the design, architecture, development, and ongoing support of SFDC:
- Work closely with Executive Management to review operational processes and identify inefficiencies and propose agile processes and opportunities for automation
- Lead and/or contribute to all business and technical aspects of projects developed
- Perform detailed analysis of business and technical requirements and write technical approach and design documentation
- Create development roadmap and integration plans and manage projects from start to finish
- Develop reporting and dashboard functions as well as business intelligence analytics
- Work with online team to integrate web and online initiatives
- Work with Finance to maintain custom accounting and billing applications
- Oversee our Salesforce Admin’s basic SF administration activities
- Manage outsourced Salesforce.com implementation partners as required
- Support our VP Ops, VP Sales and VP Marketing and CFO in a timely and pro-active manner, to assure that everyone have the dashboards and add-hoc reports necessary for data driven decision-making
- Assist with report design and management
- Oversee the tracking and calculations of all sales and commission data
- Provide advanced data analysis on the performance of the Sales organization and Marketing Activities using dashboards, reports, etc
- Proactively ensure process adherence and data quality by training users and listening to their needs
- Oversee contract management and administration (preparation, execution and record retention) for new sales and renewals
- Define, implement, document, communicate, and train users on new processes
From a scrappy start up to an enterprise market-leader, Work4 Labs is fast-paced, results-driven company.
We’re obsessed with providing the best products for our customers and with hiring the best people to create, design, market, test, and sell those products.
We’re a dynamic, growing team of 80+ people, and we’re spread across two continents (you can stop by and say, “hi” in our San Francisco and Paris offices).
We’re not afraid of hard work, and we figure out ways to do more with less. And because we are passionate about what we do, we live up to the claim that we produce the #1 Facebook Recruiting Solution.
What We Do:
We develop market-leading social and mobile recruitment solutions. Our products enable companies to reach mobile job candidates and distribute jobs effectively on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and job seekers to find their dream positions.
We create products that empower thousands of companies around the world to leverage social media and mobile devices to hire successfully. We work with 18,000+ clients including Gap, Deloitte, Microsoft, Oracle, American Apparel, Liz Claiborne, Hard Rock Cafe, KPMG, PwC, and PG.
Our mission is to help all companies fundamentally improve the way they find, engage, and hire talent. Our vision is to change the way companies recruit, by building relationships for today and tomorrow.
Are You Ready to Work for Us?
Work for Us - 7 months ago