The Sales Operations & Contract Associate will provide support to the Growth and Client Services divisions by processing athenahealth contracts, as well as, report on and analyze key measurements and metrics that will facilitate management’s ability to make sound, fact-based decisions. The Associate will also focus on operational improvements to streamline and scale the sales operations processes utilized by the Growth and Client Services divisions.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
Skills and Abilities Required:
- Track and manage all aspects of the contract process from preparation through execution. This will be accomplished through the following actions: Assist in the creation of contracts as well processing signed agreements. o Follow up with the appropriate individuals to ensure contracts are received from the client in a timely fashion.
- Review contracts for completeness and ensure they comply with guidelines, and are prepared for countersignature by authorized individuals.
- Ensuring approvals are in place to accept pricing and operational exceptions, coordinating with Legal and Finance as needed.
- Coordinate the contract distribution process and ensure that executed contracts are returned to Clients in a timely fashion.
- Provide direct support to the Sales Executives and Account Managers in assigned regions
- Compile data and perform financial analysis on the existing Client base to evaluate current pricing and provide recommendations to Account Managers
- Continually identify, document and implement improved processes within the Sales Operations, Growth and Client Services organizations.
- Own, update, analyze and publish assigned monthly reports. Continually monitor accuracy of the data in the CRM through daily, weekly and monthly report reviews.
- Other duties as assigned by Manager, Sales Operations and Contracting
Education and Experience Required:
- Ability to synthesize large amounts of data and form hypotheses that will lead to a solution
- Proven and effective communication skills
- Maniacal attention to detail
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Capability and flexibility to work in a fast paced, deadline driven environment
- Strong technical literacy and the comfort, ability and desire to advance technically
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite, especially Word and Excel
- Experience with CRM system preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2-3 years relevant experience
- 22 months ago - save job
athenahealth knows that managing physician practices can result in a splitting headache, especially when patients are late paying bills or...